Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

You Are A Elf posted:

The OG ending presents the viewer with a festive isolated celebration, which it was, but Lucas just had to make it more grandiose by showing the rest of the CGI galaxy celebrating the fall of the Empire.

I like that before the message of Sheevs death would have even have time to spread widely the empire collapses so utterly that the public can have massive parties in complete safety from reprisal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Needs more green chicks.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
They need to change it so ObiWan sees into the future and tells Luke not to bother 'cause nothing he does is gonna mean poo poo.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

You Are A Elf posted:

Lucas said he intended to matte over the guy and add a stop-motion Jabba, but he never got around to it and just deleted the scene. I call bullshit on that. If the fat dude was just a stand-in for something that would be added later, why dress him up in costume if not for him being who Jabba was originally?

It was the 70s, he may have been on to way out to go clubbing.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

dsf posted:

they were good movies but i think what was missing was a post-credits scene of a noticeably aged Luke closing a book he was writing in that says "the Star Wars" on the cover followed by Han walking into the room and asking "hey Luke remember all those Star Wars we had back in the day?"

Then they kiss.