Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
this poo poo sucks rear end lol

and i need a place to talk about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i had to call the loving cops on a refugee today because he is refusing to leave the apartment and the national service said that he has to leave

i had to call the loving cops

on a loving refugee

and the really fun part is that he locked himself in the apartment, blocking the keyhole so i cant even enter with our key, while standing outside the door knocking with three loving cops around me. somehow he managed to exit and go to work while i was in a meeting. my job tomorrow is to try and intercept him as he leaves for work and convince him to give me the key. and if he doesnt give the key we try again monday to intercept him with the loving cops

what the gently caress am i doing

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i do not like cops. as a matter of fact i think all cops are bad and sometimes i abbreviate this as acab

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
it is impossible to help people under this system

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
ok whatever i had my little breakdown now i am done

ELTON JOHN fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Nov 5, 2022

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
saturday morning i waited outside the apartment for two hours hoping to catch him when he went to work. he was in there, i heard him moving around. but he never acknowledged my knocking or calls. i pretended to leave hoping that he would leave the apartment to go to work and then i would say "ah ha! i am here. please sign this and give me your key" but it never happened so it's possible that he is also loving up his job trying to avoid me.

now the plan is to change the locks while he is at work tomorrow. he works second shift so he will call me at 9 or 10pm when he gets back and realizes his key doesnt work. this kicks so much rear end. i love helping people

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

OP basically living the plot of the antagonist from King of the Hill (the Soderbergh movie, not the cartoon show).

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i liked erin brokovich a lot and thought traffic was hamfisted at times but enjoyable 20 years ago

do you recommend the film or will it be super triggering for me

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

ELTON JOHN posted:

i liked erin brokovich a lot and thought traffic was hamfisted at times but enjoyable 20 years ago

do you recommend the film or will it be super triggering for me

It's very slice-of-life about a kid growing up during the depression after his father goes away, and a significant part of the plot is the ways that he sneaks in and out of the place where he's living while the landlord is trying to evict him. I do recommend it, but I'd probably give it some time before checking it out.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
Presumably the lack of gunfire or door-breaking by the police indicates this isn’t the USA? May I ask what country?

How’d you get into this field and what do you consider a “good” workday if this particular stretch sucks? I know nothing about refugee services.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Sundae posted:

Presumably the lack of gunfire or door-breaking by the police indicates this isn’t the USA? May I ask what country?

How’d you get into this field and what do you consider a “good” workday if this particular stretch sucks? I know nothing about refugee services.

i cant say the specific country because i've spoken about countries where we've worked and i did some googles and it turns out that you could very easily figure out who i work for if i said which country we're based in and then someone would send my posts in the pyf micropenis thread to my boss and it would be super awkward but anyway in this line of work you try to get people speaking the local language and finding a job and then the central service kicks them out so the big struggle is finding them a place to stay. usually the successes feel like failures, like drat she learned a new language in a year and got a work contract but what the gently caress there are literally no places to live here. this kicks rear end also if you dont want to leave i will call the cops on you (but so far this has only happened once)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

LanceHunter posted:

It's very slice-of-life about a kid growing up during the depression after his father goes away, and a significant part of the plot is the ways that he sneaks in and out of the place where he's living while the landlord is trying to evict him. I do recommend it, but I'd probably give it some time before checking it out.

yeah i will take some time since it seems id be the loving landlord in this scenario