Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Supposedly Jewish people aren’t allowed to rip toilet paper on the sabbath for some reason lol

So I guess a lot of them are walking around with lovely buttholes hahaha

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

Supposedly Jewish people aren’t allowed to rip toilet paper on the sabbath for some reason lol

So I guess a lot of them are walking around with lovely buttholes hahaha

Wiping rear end is too much work for a day off. I only wipe mine on company time(currently unemployed)

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔
He was just loving with you guys, and it was hilarious

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

That depends on the rabbi's caster level, I think

yeah, 1 day per level

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You really think so?

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

ChubbyChecker posted:

yeah, 1 day per level

rabbis can cheese their caster level through a torah exploit that hasn't been patched yet. If they perform a blessing on themself then quickly cycle their prayer boxes, they can actually get the blessings to stack. Since the level cap doesn't apply to buffs and they have their buffs getting buffed it can get out of control pretty quickly.

naem
May 29, 2011

I believe that conveys a +1 to stealth and a 50% chance of infravision

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Oh poo poo hit me up if you know the secret incantations I can use to summon a flesh golem :hellyeah:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Are bidets kosher?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can I use a bidet on the sabbath

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

No idea about bidets and poo poo like that, but we had to keep the elevators constantly running so that they stopped at every floor bc you can’t press any buttons on the sabbath

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Jillian poo poo posted:

Oh poo poo hit me up if you know the secret incantations I can use to summon a flesh golem :hellyeah:

You mean a baby? I have no idea. Nobody will tell me.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

Are bidets kosher?

i stopped washing and wiping my rear end to not offend god and my harvests have never been better

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

You're not jew, OP, just jewish

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
OP, have you figured out how to rules lawyer the light switches yet?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Op you should try and grab a skeleton archer and see if it crumbles into dust. If so, the holy blessing is still going strong!

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

A rabbi round here got done for using a cigar cutter to do the old snip snaps and anyway turns out he wasn't actually a rabbi and a "subway bris" isnt a real thing. Long story short I had to get surgery.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Drone_Fragger posted:

A rabbi round here got done for using a cigar cutter to do the old snip snaps and anyway turns out he wasn't actually a rabbi and a "subway bris" isnt a real thing. Long story short I had to get surgery.

the new york rabbinical council does not have the authority it thinks it does and i said many times that was an accident.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
have you talked to Kanye about this?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Jillian poo poo posted:

A Golem is never made of such unholy matter as corpses, you filthy heathen.
I bet you don't even feel that you're a disappointment to uncountable generations that suffered through a LOT to get you where you are today!

Go home and have a good goy.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

By popular demand posted:

A Golem is never made of such unholy matter as corpses, you filthy heathen.
I bet you don't even feel that you're a disappointment to uncountable generations that suffered through a LOT to get you where you are today!

Go home and have a good goy.

Oy vey!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

This thread has me reading about kosher law and kitchens. It’s pretty interesting and at the same time eating seems like it can get really complicated.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Sophy Wackles posted:

This thread has me reading about kosher law and kitchens. It’s pretty interesting and at the same time eating seems like it can get really complicated.

LG has 2000 dollar refrigerators with sabbath mode lol

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Sophy Wackles posted:

It was pretty wild fo sho. Two entirely separate kitchens, staff, dish pits, cutlery, plates, everything. Nothing on the one side could ever, ever, ever come in contact with the other. I wondered about how they squared all the chewed up food mixing in their stomachs, but y’know.

One of the servers accidentally tossed a pair of meat tongs in the milk dish pit and the rabbi went absolutely eyes-bugging-out insane. Had to re-bless every piece of cutlery in the place. I somehow remained temporarily jewish.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'd say OP wants to be Jewish just for the jokes, but that seems to apply way more to other posters ITT.

OP, I have to say that you seem about as Jewish as the loving Pope. Hey, it's better to admit you're goy than to live a lie.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

rabbis can cheese their caster level through a torah exploit that hasn't been patched yet. If they perform a blessing on themself then quickly cycle their prayer boxes, they can actually get the blessings to stack. Since the level cap doesn't apply to buffs and they have their buffs getting buffed it can get out of control pretty quickly.

Pretty much all of the sabbath is orthodox jews haggling with the DM about rule lawyer loop holes like taping the refrigerator door latch open doesn't count as opening or closing the fridge RAW.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Religion sounds an awful lot like a couple of ten year olds playing a game where they're both making up the rules as they go along.

"If that guy touches the thing and you eat it you go to hell!".

"Nuh-uh I made him Jewish!".

"You can't do that it's cheating!"

"I also have space lasers now."

"That's bullcrap I'm not playing anymore!"

Nuts and Gum posted:

LG has 2000 dollar refrigerators with sabbath mode lol

Hopefully it doesn't play any of that Dio era poo poo.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
This story doesnt sound kosher to me. They prolly just made you shabbos goy.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, I heard that if you let a mohel use you for practice, you're made an honorary Jew.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Who said that?
That is no mohel! That's just the dangerous man who escaped from an institution last year!
He switched from impersonating a surgeon, probably too many checks to go through.
Don't let the beard fool you!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

isaboo posted:

have you talked to Kanye about this?

if kanye sics his goons on you, you're definitely jewish

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Kanye: I'm not anti-Semitic but... *Unfolds enormous hit list of Jews in the media circuit*

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

So you abandoned Christ to touch meat and milk at a job site? He died for your sins at a cross ffs

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If Jesus wanted to hang so much he could have gotten off the cross and come with, you know?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i think you should ask kyrie about it OP

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

GABA ghoul posted:

So you abandoned Christ to touch meat and milk at a job site? He died for your sins at a cross ffs

The New Testament is fanfic.

Von Pluring
Sep 19, 2003

Zelensky's Zealots
Pork Pro
I was working at a hotel somewhere in europe, and an american jew was staying there who told me it was the sabbath, so he and his family couldn't use technology. But for some reason it was ok if some non-jew went into the elevator with them, pushed the button and let them ride up to their floor and then used the keycard to open the door to their room. Smart! Guess I'll be the one to burn in whatever now, which I probably was supposed to anyway.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
God hates elevators. It's really simple.

I had a priest say "bless you" once so now I'm forced to be Catholic, kind of bullshit I didn't get a say tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
In this moment, I am euphoric, because I used an elevator over the weekend, and thought nothing of it.