Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

IMPORTANT PREFACE: NO HORNY POSTING ITT!! For those of you who think there's anything sexual about this thread - How disgusting of you! Get ya hand off it you pervert!

OK, so you know the feeling: You read the OP of a GBS thread, or even just a post in someone else's thread, that stuns you into immediately thinking, "For gently caress's sake, how long was this fool guzzling their own piss before posting? They be nearly chokin' on it!"

Please share your unfortunate experiences of unexpectedly reading those type of posts (other than mine) without naming any names if possible.

NOTE: Pls don't nominate any :mods: as our hard working volunteers with the rare taste to able to distinguish quality OPs like this one from gratuitously offensive shitposts don't deserve such unprovoked aggro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:dafuq:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Idk I don't wanna say any names but a guy with a name that rymes with Bigmadsteve is my top draft pick

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
its me

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Quoting in the Helldump thread

Its me, I'm Pissticus

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hello op

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

well Smugworth, obviously

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

can we talk about which GBS poster's piss WE'D like to guzzle or does that violate no horny

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

because I don't mean in a sexual way

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

just like they probably take lots of vitamins so it's healthy, or they're probably spilling ketones like nobody's business so it'd taste really sweet

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's unhygienic to gargle your own piss. Share with your friend instead!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

well Smugworth, obviously

Weird how this post appeared first in your crazy series of posts instead of last like you obviously meant

Must be a Radium bug

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

drinking piss is old news. eating poo poo is the new hotness. my doctor said i dont even have to take a multi-vitamin anymore what with all the nutrition i get through eating poo poo.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Smugworth posted:

*gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp* ahhhhhh

see?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
GLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGLUGLUUUUUGLUG*deep inhale*GLUGGLUUUUGGLUGGLUGGLUG*pukes*

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
It's this person:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=216144

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
I like the idea of recycling but that's a little too extreme for me, sorry

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the yellow river boys are my top spotify band for 2022

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
first time i got covid and lost my sense of taste i drank a little pee, put a little poo in my mouth also

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

piss

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

can we talk about which GBS poster's piss WE'D like to guzzle or does that violate no horny

Hey, if you want to say how much you'd like to drink Smugworth's pee, in a non-sexual way, who am I to judge.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

there is only one way to find out. piss drinkers goon meet.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Talk about a pissing competition.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Piss drinking thread in GBS.

*checks date*

Ah, Wednesday.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Mnoba posted:

first time i got covid and lost my sense of taste i drank a little pee, put a little poo in my mouth also

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

IMPORTANT PREFACE: NO HORNY POSTING ITT!! For those of you who think there's anything sexual about this thread - How disgusting of you! Get ya hand off it you pervert!

OK, so you know the feeling: You read the OP of a GBS thread, or even just a post in someone else's thread, that stuns you into immediately thinking, "For gently caress's sake, how long was this fool guzzling their own piss before posting? They be nearly chokin' on it!"

Please share your unfortunate experiences of unexpectedly reading those type of posts (other than mine) without naming any names if possible.

NOTE: Pls don't nominate any :mods: as our hard working volunteers with the rare taste to able to distinguish quality OPs like this one from gratuitously offensive shitposts don't deserve such unprovoked aggro.

What in the gently caress are you on about?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

What in the gently caress are you on about?

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
You come across an enchanted Piss Forest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

welcome to the club, buddy