Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Curbed by neither adult reason or the natural impotence of an infant who will but this half pint monstrosity in his place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i keep sending superbaby to the corner of time out and solitude but he keeps flying away and using his lazer eyes to start small fires and draw my attention away from him

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Superbaby and BYOBaby grew up and had a baby, baby.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Nov 17, 2022

Prurient Squid

I didn't even know about BYOBBaby until after this thread. Same icon too!

Prurient Squid

So actually maybe superbaby is like a misunderstood spiderman with j j jonah thingy and all of superbaby's atrocities are really superbaby saving the world without people getting it. But it's EQUALLY possible he's just a dick.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Prurient Squid posted:

So actually maybe superbaby is like a misunderstood spiderman with j j jonah thingy and all of superbaby's atrocities are really superbaby saving the world without people getting it. But it's EQUALLY possible he's just a dick.

It can be both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Superbaby blows poo poo up and unknowing destroys a methlab and the headquarters of child abduction ring.