Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

No, we never even watched the show. It's a family name on my mother's side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

a bastardization of the Frankish surname Spongenbobber, a title taken up by dumb hunks that'd bob for sea sponges with their big dicks

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

a bastardization of the Frankish surname Spongenbobber, a title taken up by dumb hunks that'd bob for sea sponges with their big dicks

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
true story my coworker's husband is named Patrick Star and boy does he not like references to Sp****B**

Heather Papps

hello friend

canyoneer posted:

true story my coworker's husband is named Patrick Star and boy does he not like references to Sp****B**

how did they do this by accident

one of my cousins named her firstborn sophia loren lastname, and i asked her "oh wow what's your fave sophia loren film and she told me oh those are just family names stacked together it has nothing to do with the actress.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Heather Papps posted:

how did they do this by accident

he was already an adult who paid his own bills when that show was released so it's very much like the Michael Bolton gag in Office Space

I should ask him why they named their son Ringo though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soapyshoes

I will set each and every one of you on fire.
My name irl is fraiser crane and yes I was named after that man