Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soapyshoes

I will set each and every one of you on fire.
Yeah we all want super strength or the power to shoot optic blasts, but are there mutants out there that have lovely powers?

Professor X just wants a bunch of combat oriented mutants but what if your power was like, you produce a LOT of earwax

Or like what if your power was very long fingers and you could tickle anybody really well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soapyshoes

Mutant power to not pee. You don’t have to pee anymore. Mutant code name? Idk maybe Bladder or something

Shifty Nipples

excessive flatulence

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Soapyshoes

Mutant power: you can spin anything on a little stick
Code name: Spindrift
Power rating: 0/5

Heather Papps

hello friend

mega sweat

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Soapyshoes

Mutant power: cracking your knuckles creates little microdimensions where civilizations are born and die out in the matter of moments
Mutant code name: Brad (unaware of powers)
Mutant power level: 0.5/5

Soapyshoes

Mega sweat and excessive farting is just me

Heather Papps

hello friend

"whoa... colossus... your dick must be like a loving jackhammer!"
"no, uh.... actually as a result of my mutant powers my penis is extremely small and soft."

Soapyshoes

Mutant power: you can talk to crabs and also your eyes are like crab eyes
Mutant code name: Crab
Mutant power level: 5/5 - crabs are cool

Soapyshoes

When do “conditions” become mutant powers

Shifty Nipples

Soapyshoes posted:

When do “conditions” become mutant powers

when they violate our understanding of physics rather than be an impediment in our daily life

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

for instance there would have to be an absurd quantity of farts, so many farts it defies comprehension a metric rear end-load of farts

Heather Papps

hello friend

haha yeah no i'm not diabetic it's a mutant power

Heather Papps

hello friend

sorry i forgot your birthday, babe, it's a mutant power

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

sorry i forgot your birthday, babe, it's a mutant power

now see if you forget so much that you can see the future, boom mutant power

Heather Papps

hello friend

Shifty Nipples posted:

now see if you forget so much that you can see the future, boom mutant power

yeah for sure next birthday will be AMAZING. i can see it. chill out, stop crying.

Soapyshoes

Mutant power: eyeballs where nipples should be and nipples where eyeballs should be
Mutant codename: Shifty Nipples
Mutant power level: 3/5

sb hermit

the power to eat the spiciest food without suffering ill effects but it eventually has to come out the way it got in

the power to make other people fart if they look directly in your eyes but you poop your own pants

the power to force any digital device to play Rick Astley's classic hit, Never Gonna Give You Up, but you have to hold your breath the entire time

tutankhalmond

mutant power you deeply respect and love the united states of america

Soapyshoes

You guys I smell a Mystery Men sequel!

Soapyshoes

Mutant power: able to excrete a large amount of mucus from your skin, like a hagfish
Mutant code name: Hagfish
Mutant power level: 4/5 - you probably work for Magneto though

google THIS

Soapyshoes posted:

You guys I smell a Mystery Men sequel!

Nah that's just all the variations on fart mutants itt

google THIS

So there was a teenager in the comics who developed the ability to passively uncontrollably melt all human and animal life within like a 50 foot radius. Professor X sent Wolverine to talk to him because apparently his healing factor allowed him to just chill in the kid's presence, idk I figure he'd be in agony constantly melting and healing back but whatever. He basically confirms that the kid has to live as a hermit for the rest of his life and probably go vegan, then basically shrugs and says "Sucks to be you" and leaves.

Anyway I was thinking that, but with ice cream

Soapyshoes

google THIS posted:

So there was a teenager in the comics who developed the ability to passively uncontrollably melt all human and animal life within like a 50 foot radius. Professor X sent Wolverine to talk to him because apparently his healing factor allowed him to just chill in the kid's presence, idk I figure he'd be in agony constantly melting and healing back but whatever. He basically confirms that the kid has to live as a hermit for the rest of his life and probably go vegan, then basically shrugs and says "Sucks to be you" and leaves.

Anyway I was thinking that, but with ice cream

hahahaa

idiotsavant
An accident with an ancient portal gives you mystical powers: everything you eat is pooped out in perfect original condition

idiotsavant
“hey ive been doing a lot of baking lately, ill bring dessert?”
“dude… we’re trying to have a chill friendsgiving, just don’t bring anything man. we’ve been over this

idiotsavant
Happy Monday all! I made wayyyyy too much applesauce this weekend (when life gives you apples, lol!) so there's a bunch of fresh applesauce in the break fridge if anyone wants it! I put it in deli containers so just take whatever you want!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
male lactation

edit: sorry, wrong thread

Buttchocks

Can walk into any* book, just like Gumby

*book must be physically large enough to contain entire body

Soapyshoes

Buttcheeks made of iron

Buttchocks

telekinetic power to make objects damp but not wet

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the ability to get 5% off at retail stores, but only on your birthday

Shifty Nipples

Soapyshoes posted:

Mutant power: eyeballs where nipples should be and nipples where eyeballs should be
Mutant codename: Shifty Nipples
Mutant power level: 3/5

:hmmyes:

Soapyshoes

Buttchocks posted:

telekinetic power to make objects damp but not wet

Hmm looks like it’s cold enough to frost, but the humidity is so low! If only there were a mutant that could increase it so Magneto’s Toyota Corolla’s windshield will frost up!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Soapyshoes posted:

Hmm looks like it’s cold enough to frost, but the humidity is so low! If only there were a mutant that could increase it so Magneto’s Toyota Corolla’s windshield will frost up!

HAHAHA X-MEN...
WELCOME!! TO DRIVE!

sb hermit

you can tell if anyone in a 50 yard radius has eaten sushi in the past 24 hours

sb hermit

sb hermit posted:

you can tell if anyone in a 50 yard radius has eaten sushi in the past 24 hours

this, but rear end

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
An extra spleen that doesn't do anything

Buttchocks

A voice so gravely that it gives people roadrash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i mean it could be worse but i really hate how fast my finger and toe nails grow

i have destroyed so many gloves and socks