Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

For various reasons I got something of a reprieve from Thanksgiving this year.

Also, regarding PETA:

One time I pissed someone off badly enough on another site that they used my obfuscated email address to sign me up for the PETA newsletter under the name "Cock." I found it hilarious getting earnest emails from whatever her name was in charge of PETA addressed to "Dear Cock" and such. I don't know why they thought it would bother me, and I figured it was wasting the time and effort of PETA to be sending me poo poo I was just going to mock anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Chief McHeath posted:

The real fun begins tomorrow when, god willing, I will die getting trampled in a Black Friday stampede.

It's been Black Friday all month. What could possibly justify going to a physical location tomorrow, outside a deathwish?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Chief McHeath posted:

The television I want is $20 cheaper at 4am, idiot.

Okay, very well - carry on then.