Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is how i got the job. big ol wall of lava lamps and webcams using the shapes to generate numbers.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

if this is how the world looks being run by the smart people i say it is time to hand the controls over to the idiots

Heather Papps

hello friend

Ohtori Akio posted:

Well, then - Heather Papps, will we be having Idiot King Contests?

i would say as soon as there is a good enough idea for a contest?

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

So if HP wants to do an IK contest later on, that's entirely cool!
If we want to have an IK contest at all times instead of having the IK decide how to proceed, that's an entirely plausible suggestion, too, kinda depends on how both you guys as well as our past and current IKs felt with the do what you wish concept

two contests in one ikdom sounds like a pretty good legacy to me! better than "forgot to give me the probe i was PROMISED"

e: i need to deliver all the probes i promised before i hand the reigns over i think but yeah i have had a blast doing the needful.

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Nov 28, 2022

Heather Papps

hello friend

just watch out if you do a medium okay job posting there but a mod realizes like a month later you'll still catch a probe for being an outsider

Heather Papps

hello friend

watho posted:

the real war is against deals and coupons

:haibrow:

Heather Papps

hello friend

be your own baron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i take everything back i'm idiot king for life now sorry