Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
BYOB needs a little chaos. A little edge.

BYOB has a lot of folks who like novelty probes.

BYOB is a prototype fyadlite.

In conclusion, let's run IK contests. RNG is tradition but I like actual contests. If we get a rogue IK dispensing too many sixers that's funny to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
I am excited to learn of the imminent stepping down of the moderators, and their decision to hand the keys over to randomly-selected Idiot Kings.

Ohtori Akio
No disrespect to the moderators, including NUMBER ONE MOD. I just think it's time for some idiots instead.

Ohtori Akio

Viginti Septem posted:

Counterproposal: Make everyone a mod.

Make the mod forum a BYOB subforum.

Ohtori Akio
Excited to hear this will be implemented on Tuesday.

Ohtori Akio

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

Posting this in the mod forum, implementation imminent

Has there been any word on the Idiot King Contest.

Ohtori Akio

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

I can't speak to that because the only spiritual and actual government to decide that is the reigning IK, I'm just a low mod I'm just a subject of the king as you are, you have to convince him to implement reforms and start a revolution!!

Well, then - Heather Papps, will we be having Idiot King Contests?

Ohtori Akio
I think you will have to raise that idea with FYAD directly.

Ohtori Akio
We should give it to the next noob who wanders into WH&C.

Ohtori Akio
I am pro- whatever IK contest option leads to the greatest chaos within my beloved BYOB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Give it to the Coupons & Deals guy.