Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Make everyone go through a little sheep dip before they can come in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Jose Oquendo posted:

At least the whole house doesn't smell like cum.

OP could post on Craigslist about this and invite some feet guys to come over and JO for... let's say $100 a pop?

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

based on the foot smell description, I could immediately tell something was wrong.

omg right?! I was all "something isn't quite right about this situation...haha." Glad I wasn't the only one.

I have a friend whose tennis shoes got wet in the rain and it made his socks smell really bad, and I didn't want him around my house anymore. The issue seems to have been cleared up since.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'm about to make my apartment smell like poo poo!!!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Once again, OP has declined to provide the important details required to solve a mystery of this level.

Okay fine, I'm pretty sure it was my manbaby brother-in-law's feet.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chinatown posted:

I'm about to make my apartment smell like poo poo!!!

u got off work early?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
get a piss bubbler then you can fill your house with piss aromas to cover up the feet

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

smelly feet, smelly feet, what are they feeeding yooou

ha ha like that song in F.R.I.E.N.D.S remember that?

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
On average, how many hours a day do you wear shoes? And could you estimate how many hours give or take does your guests?
Over here in faraway lands, shoes are not worn in the house or appartment. Sometimes you dont wear shoes in offices. You kick off your shoes within hotel rooms.
I'm just thinking, it seems like some places people just keep their shoes on all goddamn day, and so i can imagine they reek to high heck when suddenly several people
unsheaths their rank rear end feet.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You need Jesus op

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
When you see only one set of muddy shoeprints on your floor's and rugs OP, that was Jesus stopping by to roast your dirty stinkin goon hovel and your manky friends.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I had a high school friend who's family had a strict "no shoes in the house" policy. They did provide a rack of slippers you could wear inside. I don't think they ever washed the slippers though. You'd walk into the entryway and take off your shoes, and then smell of a dozen pairs of musky slippers.

I just walked around in my socks.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Internetjack posted:

I had a high school friend who's family had a strict "no shoes in the house" policy. They did provide a rack of slippers you could wear inside. I don't think they ever washed the slippers though. You'd walk into the entryway and take off your shoes, and then smell of a dozen pairs of musky slippers.

Okay that’s just gross.

My house eventually stopped smelling like cheesy feet after this mystery gross person left last night.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I feel like when I'm in a room where I can smell someone's feet I know exactly who it is just by their general appearance.

Internetjack posted:

As someone who has worn indoor slippers their whole life this is horrifying. Slippers are a personal item.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Jelly posted:

As someone who has worn indoor slippers their whole life this is horrifying. Slippers are a personal item.

You never put on your mom’s slippers to take in the groceries?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You never put on your mom’s slippers to take in the groceries?
Even then I had my own slippers (lots of sewers in my family), but I do think immediate family is much different than expecting a stranger to wear them. Eww!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Lol, sewers.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
I had a friend who had something that made his feet smell. Wasn’t weird, wasn’t an unhygienic person. Just whenever he came to visit I would give him a fresh pair of socks and bag his socks/shoes.

Edit: lightly boil some white vinegar to remove household smells

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my hole smells like feet.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

flubber nuts posted:

my hole smells like feet.

Stop putting feet in your hole

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Kinkshame much?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Stop putting feet in your hole

no, i like it like this. this is good for me.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
That's incredibly gross

Did you guys eat?
I would think that in real life you have no choice but to rescind that practice whenever any of those people come over

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F96bEoKAtS0&t=105s

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The bacteria involved just likes farting.

True foot odor comes from a swamp foot. I can not describe thw odor from someone when he came home from the barracks.

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 14, 2022

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I was gonna make an Old Goon that lived in a shoe "joke" so I looked up the rhyme to remind myself of the wording.

Well wouldn't you loving know it those woke moralists have changed the wording to appease todays soft, weak children.

Here's how it goes: There was an old woman who lived in a shoe. She had so many children, she didn't know what to do. She gave them some broth with plenty of bread; And kissed them all fondly and put them to bed.

An the original: There was an old woman who lived in a shoe. She had so many children, she didn't know what to do. She gave them some broth without any bread; And whipped them all soundly and put them to bed.

Keep old timey children's rhymes horrible.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Invite Quentin Tarantino over to help identify the source

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

But then his house will smell of feet and cum.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

A few years back I bought a shirt from Goodwill for Halloween. I washed it after I bought it. When I wore it for Halloween it kind of had a BO stink in the pit, but it didn't seem like my brand.

I washed it again immediately afterward and the next time I wore it it seemed to do the same thing with time-releasing unfamiliar BO. I threw it away after that and have never bought another article of used clothing. Really grossed me out, honestly.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Keep old timey children's rhymes horrible.
The original Brothers Grimm were savage.

"The devil has told you that! The devil has told you that," cried the little man, and in his anger he plunged his right foot so deep into the earth that his whole leg went in, and then in rage he pulled at his left leg so hard with both hands that he tore himself in two.

From Rumpelstiltskin.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

sigher posted:

But then his house will smell of feet and cum.

I guess my house has a baseline cum smell, so it smelled like feet and cum.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Febreeze everyone's shoes and socks next time, set them outside, and give them a pedicure before you party

Then shampoo your carpet

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HAmbONE posted:

I had a friend who had something that made his feet smell. Wasn’t weird, wasn’t an unhygienic person. Just whenever he came to visit I would give him a fresh pair of socks and bag his socks/shoes.

Edit: lightly boil some white vinegar to remove household smells

lol how did you approach him on this. Oh hey bud good to see you, here's some fresh socks- ill take the ones you got and contain them in this ziploc bag. wanna play some smash bros?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Ew. Gross.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

When you came pulling in here did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Ripe Durian Storage?"

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I was gonna make an Old Goon that lived in a shoe "joke" so I looked up the rhyme to remind myself of the wording.

Well wouldn't you loving know it those woke moralists have changed the wording to appease todays soft, weak children.

Here's how it goes: There was an old woman who lived in a shoe. She had so many children, she didn't know what to do. She gave them some broth with plenty of bread;

I had no idea how the song went, so I was very sure that this was going to end up being about an old woman fattening children up so she could eat them.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Ew. Gross.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Ew. Gross.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Smugworth posted:

Ew. Gross.

It's not like there aren't any horrible fairy tales along those lines, although I'm afraid to Google it for confirmation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

YeahTubaMike posted:

I had no idea how the song went, so I was very sure that this was going to end up being about an old woman fattening children up so she could eat them.

Nah it's cool she just starves and beats them.