Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I mean technically you wouldn’t need them in heaven, so it’s cool.

in heaven, everything is fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Liver King with mask dropped posted:

For instance, here's what I'm currently taking...
• IGF-1 LR -- been taking this for a year
• CJC w/ Imap -- been taking this for a year
• butamoren -- been taking this for 2 months
• Omnitrope - been taking this for 6 weeks
• Test cp 0.6cc per week -- cruise dose
• Decca 0.6cc per week -- been taking this for 3 weeks
• Winstrol 50mg / day (just started this -- been taking this for 3 weeks

Seems like he's a bog-standard steroid enjoyer with a cult of personality.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
They give that poo poo to race horses for christsakes.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

kntfkr posted:

They give that poo poo to race horses for christsakes.

Have you seen a horses loving legs bro? I'm tryna be like that

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I take steroids like a motherfucker. It rules, get you some steroids.

Cyproterone acetate is my steroid of choice

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
There was a fun study on steroid use I recall seeing some years back, I found an easy summary of it here https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/

quote:

Group 1 (no exercise, natural) experienced no significant changes. No surprise there.
Group 2 (no exercise, drug use) was able to build about 7 pounds of muscle. That’s not a typo. The group receiving testosterone injections and NOT working out at all gained 7 pounds of muscle.
Group 3 (exercise, natural) was able to build about 4 pounds of muscle.
Group 4 (exercise, drug use) was able to build about 13 pounds of muscle.

Original Journal Article: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

It's like drat are there safe steroids out there cause literally sitting on your rear end with steroids gets you about double the performance of workout without them.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

If that's really what he was taking, the dude's heart has to be so enlarged at this point and his liver completely shot.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
From his own admission it seems like liver king only gets fiber from coffee lmao

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

he also got ab sculpting

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
butamoren -- been taking this for 2 months

Lol butt
Buttmoren

Lol

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

he said he never wipes his rear end

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Renreeja posted:

he said he never wipes his rear end

whats his forums name

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

An asscrack full of poop produced from a diet of raw animal organs and 'roids, I wonder what that would smell like.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
They call him the liver king because his liver can withstand all the steroids he's taking.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
it also got outed in the leaks that he doesn't eat nearly as much raw meat as he claims... and here i am actually eating raw dick and balls but for free.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
It would be cool if he’d learned the difference between the words “tenants” and “tenets” before he started all this bullshit

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Remember the low carb thread?

I love the crab thread.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wow this guy is really something offal :grin:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Cholesterol is technically a steroid. Egg supremacy

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Zil posted:

If that's really what he was taking, the dude's heart has to be so enlarged at this point and his liver completely shot.

That's why he's got to keep cramming fresh ones in 24/7

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
I mean none of this actually matters to the liver king, anyone with the smallest amount of knowledge regarding fitness knew he was on pretty much everything but he wasn't marketing to them. His followers are all the weird kind of alt right adjacent teens/young men who think it's soy and vegetables that are keeping them from getting laid and being alpha males. They will continue to make him like a trillion dollars a month regardless of what he actually does to look like that

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

This stuff is extremely funny but... Watching the video... and loving poo poo this is a religious movement. He's selling a religious movement.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i can understand wanting to make lots of money but if you're going to fake it just put on one of those muscle suits and just sleep in and snack all day

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

CommonShore posted:

This stuff is extremely funny but... Watching the video... and loving poo poo this is a religious movement. He's selling a religious movement.

Cult members are generally willing to give up everything they have. If you sell your weird fake-diet BS as a whole life experience then people will pay you as much as you ask.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

CommonShore posted:

Oh really what makes you say that

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Is the Liver King going to go death con on Jews like Kanye West OP? Discuss.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mozi posted:

i can understand wanting to make lots of money but if you're going to fake it just put on one of those muscle suits and just sleep in and snack all day

This is NOT the primal alpha mentality, Mozi.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I've never heard of this strange bumpy fellow.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

EorayMel posted:

Is the Liver King going to go death con on Jews like Kanye West OP? Discuss.

That corner of the fitness "influencer" world has some not great opinions so I wouldn't put it past him to pull a Kanye

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
wtf I've been eating balls like a champ for a decade plus, he didn't invent that poo poo

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

I dunno how anyone who has been around steroids could look at this guy and not see the telltale musclegut

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

EorayMel posted:

Oh really what makes you say that

The way that he's selling an entire lifestyle and worldview as a cure for existential angst and feelings of inferiority, particularly in that these are all built on romanticized mythology of human origins. It's also noteworthy that his loathing of weakness and creation of outgroups ("sub primal) echoes certain twentieth-century concepts of untermensch and degeneracy.

Really the most useful definition of a "religion" (which is extremely hard to define) is "actionable lifestyle and worldview built on a particular mythology of human origins."

naem
May 29, 2011

I’m pretty sure cavemen ate whatever they could scrounge that was edible which was mostly plants because plant don’t fight back

like every couple weeks maybe you manage to bonk a wounded large animal over the head and you have a bbq to share with everyone (so they invite you next time if they manage to murder something) but for weeks in between you ate handfuls of nuts or seeds or twigs or roots or, like if cabbages existed you’d eat piles of cabbage to make your stomach full.

meat was a supplement you got when available.

also they had “fire” and “cooked” and we know because we found bbq pits. they also scavenged dead animals, where cooking kills off the bacteria

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

potato! posted:

I dunno how anyone who has been around steroids could look at this guy and not see the telltale musclegut

a lot of people dont know what actual muscle vs steroid glamour muscle looks like they just see big dude with muscle

naem
May 29, 2011

thinking about it, the success of early human beings was due to communal cooperation and caring for each other and working as a team to accomplish goals, which is like the opposite of this guy’s weird “muscle man talk funny alone” philosophy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

naem posted:

I’m pretty sure cavemen ate whatever they could scrounge that was edible which was mostly plants because plant don’t fight back

like every couple weeks maybe you manage to bonk a wounded large animal over the head and you have a bbq to share with everyone (so they invite you next time if they manage to murder something) but for weeks in between you ate handfuls of nuts or seeds or twigs or roots or, like if cabbages existed you’d eat piles of cabbage to make your stomach full.

meat was a supplement you got when available.

also they had “fire” and “cooked” and we know because we found bbq pits. they also scavenged dead animals, where cooking kills off the bacteria

actually they ate organ meats and testes which allowed them to get fuckn ripped while they bench pressed tree logs and carried around big rear end rocks

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Dudes love looking at jacked dudes.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Add like 5 years to each of those periods and maybe it's close to how long he's been on the roids

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bip Roberts posted:

Dudes love looking at jacked dudes.

Just no one wants to admit it to themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Shootin shmutz into my body like my ancient ancestors.