Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Looking forward to seeing which of the new crop of actors become rapists and groomers.
When "Hyde" was accused, a friend of mine posted an article about it except instead of being a rational human being, her comment was stanning for Masterson suggesting the girls were liars trying to make a buck.

It was so repulsive I couldn't hold my tongue and basically asked her to confirm she was doing what I thought she was doing and she absolutely became unhinged. This girl was super sweet and quiet, if not a little dependent; I had never seen any kind of reaction like that before. Anyway, that was that. Danny Masterson was responsible for the end of a friendship.

Celebrity worship is loving crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

sad question posted:

Actually, Space Jam owns. No I havent watched it since childhood
Don't watch the new one, it's basically a stupid ad for Lebron James.