Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I would like a pie that has the largest carbon footprint as possible. If you could mabye pay for the pie in bitcoin....if you are going to preheat your oven, maybe preheat it five to seven weeks ahead of time. Definitely make sure you source the fruits from as far away as possible. I definitely want the most bleached sugar you can give me. Something that I might need a shot of insulin just to handle.

Secondly: can I have human milk with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Can I have a pie thats actually just shaving cream in a pie tin? TIA

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

how many USB ports does the pie have? is it scalable?

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

edit. gently caress I went big and failed.

ManBoyChef fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Dec 9, 2022

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

can you inject the insulin directly into my pie? I appreciate it friend. I'll be over at three. I'll bring my VHS copy of Speed 2.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

are we gunna be able to get this pie up to 88mph or are we just loving around here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

numberoneposter posted:

YOURE NOT MY MANAGER YOU CANT MAKE ME

That's it. This is the last time. You are off the schedule. Turn in your nametag and apron. Clear out your locker.