Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Ticketmaster sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a dogshit company with dogshit functionality. I would never name my child Ticketmaster because the only Ticketmaster I know is a total piece of crap!

Love that Ticketmaster charges outrageous fees and still won't let you buy the tickets because they want you to buy from a scalper on their marketplace so they can scalp off the scalper. Get ya coming and going!!!

Does anyone else think Ticketmaster is the pits??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I humbly disagree, OP

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

EorayMel posted:

I humbly disagree, OP

look at this jabroni Stanning for Ticketmaster

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I love Stanning for Ticketmaster actually. I can't stop thinking about Stanning for Ticketmaster every day. Sometimes I grind up miniature facsimiles of Ticketmaster and snort them like Scarface sniffing cocaine.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ticketmaster is mob-run.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ticketmaster has influenced elections (in canada and the united states!). people have indirectly died because of the criminal actions of ticketmaster.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I bought 2 tickets to RTJ and RATM in February 2020 right before COVID and then had those tickets rescheduled 3 times and turned into NFTs in the process that I have to sell in a Ticketmaster auctionhouse or some poo poo now and I guess I'm gonna go see RATM next year but gently caress Ticketmaster in the worst way possible

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ticketmaster is the united fruit company of our time.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

GolfHole posted:

ticketmaster is the united fruit company of our time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud3Csq6568k&t=247s

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm too cool to like any bands popular enough to use ticketmaster. Sorry OP. Hope you have fun at the aerosmith taylor swift concert.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Ticket Master

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

just stay home and watch YouTube imo

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Icochet posted:

Ticket Master

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Taylor Swift owns t i c k e t m a s t e r. Her dad bought it for her.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Birds you say? Don't the make a tweet sound? Sounds like a good problem for Elon to fix.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Icochet posted:

Ticket Master

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lol

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I used to work for Payless (before they became RiteAid) back in the early 90's and got moved into the camera department for one hour photo and stuff. Eventually a Ticketmaster terminal came into the department. Ticketmaster did not staff these terminals, and instead trained the store's employees. I was a computer toucher so this was pretty easy. They were DOS based terminals and if you were savvy you could chat with other store locations which was pretty cool back in the day before cell phones. Working for Ticketmaster had massive perks (regarding availability, not cost), and I always got me and my friends floor seats for all the concerts I wanted to go to like Pearl Jam, Metallica, NIN, or STP at the Gorge, to name a few examples.

Ticketmaster is attached to fond memories for me, but yeah, now they suck balls.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

T I C K E T

M
A
S
T
E
R

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Ticketmaster makes it fun and exciting to engage with my favorite bands.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BigBadSteve posted:

T I C K E T

M
A
S
T
E
R

hell yeah bigbadsteve, the wizard master format with the text of ticket master. classic. haha

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Gotta see cold play, better check out ticketmaster.com for access to all the hottest events.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

hell yeah bigbadsteve, the wizard master format with the text of ticket master. classic. haha

Get his rear end :blastu::dogcited:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I don't get how a band like Rage Against the Machine would use ticketmaster, it seems like an organization they'd be opposed to

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A Strange Aeon posted:

I don't get how a band like Rage Against the Machine would use ticketmaster, it seems like an organization they'd be opposed to

Principles < making your mortgage payments

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

kntfkr posted:

G O O S E

F
U
C
K
E
R

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

A Strange Aeon posted:

Ticketmaster owns use rights or has exclusivity agreements with basically every arena large enough to host a major band's tour. They also do amazing things like "Use us or we blackball you from every place we can" and "it would be a shame if your tour was a disaster because nobody could buy tickets to those areas we're not in charge of, hint hint".

With the Mob, at least you could go down to Vinnie's and bitch about the protection money you're paying him, and how he's not dealing with those damned kids stealing beers from your corner store.

With Ticketmaster, you get to call their support number, scream into the void, and get charged a $20 convenience fee because the robot picked up the phone.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
This why you're supposed to just show up and pay cash to the crackhead scalping tickets at the door

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Don't inflict Ticketmaster on the poor birds, even if they did have concerts they would deserve so much better

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I'm currently taking a ticket master right now

Edit: at this exact moment

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

not even birds should use it.. HTH

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There's about 99% chance your favorite musician is a sex offender, play it safe and download

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
That’s why I only attend via Meta

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
You think Ticketmaster is bad? Well frriend let me tell you a little story about a company called Spotify. A thread: (1/69)

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Tocket monster is some real BOOMER poo poo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SuckandfuckitMaster

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

A Strange Aeon posted:

Didn't they get super pissy when they're anti capitalist music was being bootlegged and poo poo?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Cash rules everything around me

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ticket Master Baiter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Look the ticketmaster may have issues, but I think we can all agree if someone didn't master the tickets and keep them in line, tickets would within weeks go feral and kill us all.