Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you finish your resolution?
Yes
No
I’m just doing this as a long term banme
View Results

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

hi thread! i will toxx for the third year in a row. and in doing so, it will be............the same as the last couple years. recommend me shows! a whole bunch! if ive never seen it, it goes on the list. recommend a whole pile of them and i will guaranteed take the first one on your list that i havent seen at least. i am also keeping a running tally of the number of people i get into one piece this year. my goal to hit is 5. but hopefully more. thanks for reading. lets all have fun watching anime with friends again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Triggerhappypilot posted:

in an effort to broaden my horizons I'm going to :toxx: myself to watch the next 6 series/movies people recommend to me and post a rambling review of them here in this thread. I realize I'm probably gonna get some dumb poo poo or stuff ive already seen but I will faithfully rewatch and review all the same if so toxxed.

Keeping a list below:
1. Armored Hunter Mellowlink.
2. Simoun
3. Infini-T Force
4. Kyousougiga

brain powerd english dub

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

this years toxx was one of those ones where i won by doing nothing. in that, fortunately had already seen both shows recommended to me (bocchi rules, giant robo day the earth stood still is a top 10 all time mecha for me) and the one piece live action made getting 8 friends into it this year very easy!!!!!