Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

you all like the Dems or the Republicans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoop Kid
Jan 17, 2007

Afraid to leave his stoop.
Im a centrist so I flip a coin at the voting booth

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

vote Democrat and then Republican and see which one makes you feel good after

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

over here we mostly hear about "republicans" and "democrats," but what are the other major parties in america?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Haven't turned on the TV yet to fins out what I love or hate.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Zodium posted:

over here we mostly hear about "republicans" and "democrats," but what are the other major parties in america?

We have like 4 other parties dedicated to drugs, dad's rights, and pedophilia too.

They are called the Libertarian party, The grean party, the constitutional party, and the alliance party.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
split your ticket by flipping a coin on each race. republican mayor, democratic senator, republican president, democratic dogcatcher

speng31b
May 8, 2010

will support anyone who pledges to make the toyotathon a federally recognized holiday

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Im still a mondale stan im not getting into the new stuff

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
excited to vote in the most important election of our lifetimes this year: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_United_States_elections

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

One thing nobody tells you is that you dont have to limit yourself. You can circle in as many of the bubbles as you want. They still have to count it because you voted

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
if you like politics, check out MSNBC or FOX news.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Cloks posted:

if you like politics, check out MSNBC or FOX news.

wow talk about extreme!!!! i'll stick with neutral unbiased CNN thanks very much

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

vyelkin posted:

wow talk about extreme!!!! i'll stick with neutral unbiased CNN thanks very much

I started getting the epoch times in my email for some reason and I have to say if you want unbiased and clear eyed reporting its basically an essential

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i just like to see a good debate, the sizzle and pop of logical argumentations, the passion of beliefs... theres really nothing like politics.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

i just like to see a good debate, the sizzle and pop of logical argumentations, the passion of beliefs... theres really nothing like politics.

debates are cool because one side is right and the other side is wrong

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Both sides have valid points and are neither right or wrong

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this is why i'm voting Forward Party

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I got drafted into the culture war, but I snuck out of the country and now live in Japan

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Everyone should just do what my Dad did and vote for whichever name sounds ethnically Irish.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Axetrain posted:

Everyone should just do what my Dad did and vote for whichever name sounds ethnically Irish.

this is how voting should always be conducted, whatever gives off the best vibes

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Axetrain posted:

ya vote according to doing a race science on yourself. New 23 and me feature dropped

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Mr Hootington posted:

Both sides have valid points and are neither right or wrong

truth is always in the middle

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Axetrain posted:

same but I only vote for babes

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

same but I only vote for babes

how do you choose with all these options in Washington state?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Voter fraud

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

getting arrested for stuffing ballot boxes to stan a queen

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

i say swears online posted:

getting arrested for stuffing ballot boxes to stan a queen

The Kamala Harris Story

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

how do you choose with all these options in Washington state?

Patty Murray :allears:

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

here's how to disable a voting machine with a well-placed penny

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

i used to be pretty hooked into the washington state political apparatus if you know what i mean and i heard that maria cantwell and john mccain used to gently caress

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

yeah... you could say i'm a bit of a political junkie

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
who's your favorite political character? my top five are kamala harris, hillary clinton, nancy pelosi, eva braun and ruth bader ginsberg. girl bosses!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I wouldn't bother at this point. The meta's all out of balance and the devs don't care.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

thinking about getting into politics myself. casting a vote for Politics and thinking alot about Politics in my Politics-thinking room

one day we'll figure out what a Politic is and we can stop worrying about Politics

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
anyone visit any good polities lately

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

I'm tired of the political bull poo poo to be honest. I think we should just use science

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Zodium posted:

I'm tired of the political bull poo poo to be honest. I think we should just use science

I've got good news about this Immortal Science for you then

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

im an issues only voter.

as in, if im voting it means i got issues 😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Telluric Whistler posted:

I've got good news about this Immortal Science for you then

citation please,?