Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

lmao that's kind of lame neil

he's really into abby though. he's gonna make us suffer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Sounds like the reactions to season 2 will be just as if not more entertaining than the actual show, looking forward to some more award-winning golden era prestige tv.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
So...who's Catherine O'Hara gonna play then?

There's no one who immediately springs to mind so either someone new or maybe they'll fill in some of the Seattle back story and she'll be the Seraphite prophet in flashback, or one of the later leaders? I remember what she was like in After Hours, she can definitely do scary-crazy.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Just keep her as Moira Rose in the apocalypse with a range of wigs.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Sentinel Red posted:

So...who's Catherine O'Hara gonna play then?

There's no one who immediately springs to mind so either someone new or maybe they'll fill in some of the Seattle back story and she'll be the Seraphite prophet in flashback, or one of the later leaders? I remember what she was like in After Hours, she can definitely do scary-crazy.

Maybe the "Clip her wings" lady gets a more prominent role and is fleshed out more?

10-days-later edit:

Filming for season 2 has begun.

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Feb 13, 2024

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/StreamOnMax/status/1763595799479414805

Somehow everyone in this apocalyptic wasteland is really really ridiculously good looking.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Yeah, but Nora's going to get a lot less pretty by the time it's over.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Also Manny takes one in the dome.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I hope they keep it like the game and do it Departed style after no buildup.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Jesse's death should be the same. Sudden and horrific. No blaze of glory or noble sacrifice.

Edit: the last few episodes should cause social media meltdowns on the scale of the Red Wedding.

deoju fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Mar 2, 2024

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Oh that's who I was thinking of actually, I forgot two people get got that way. But at least with Manny you know there's some danger beforehand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

deoju posted:

Edit: the last few episodes should cause social media meltdowns on the scale of the Red Wedding.

no one is going to be sticking around after pedro gets the ol spicy 9 iron in episode 1