Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROLEX VISION
Oct 3, 2014

dreams money can buy
I always do. Preferrably in the very beginning of the relationship. A sure way to drive people away. Hah luckily I like being alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
I too like to tell stores that I have to embellish to garner sympathy from an unwitting listener.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Semen dump

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it

That's what my summer cottage is named.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I feel like you could have combined your thoughts so as to only make 1 thread and not the 3+ I've seen so far.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Yes but only immediately after sex.

ROLEX VISION
Oct 3, 2014

dreams money can buy

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Yes but only immediately after sex.

i used to do this too lol. now i'm terribly afraid of intimacy.

edit: used to because i'm celibate these days.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
the sadder i am the harder i cum

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

Charles Bukowski posted:

I feel like you could have combined your thoughts so as to only make 1 thread and not the 3+ I've seen so far.

Incorporating their beck death thread into the other ones would've been a good creative challenge too.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

no

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’m kind of stoic IRL, so no.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
No, not since my mother died when I was 11.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I like to regular dump on people.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i don’t have any trauma and never will op

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Trauma is just xp, the more you have the better you are!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
i like to bury my trauma deep deep dowm until it explodes out of me like a frowny faced chest-burster and ruins my friendships/relationships/rapport with gas station attendants

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

realtalk i used to traumadump on people not intentionally but bc i have ADHD and a loooottta trauma

eventually i had so much buried painful poo poo eating me up inside that even people close to me who'd say "hey, what's going on? I'll listen, you can tell me anything" would check out and start distancing themselves before I'd even gotten halfway through the poo poo that i could immediately recall

so i domt do that much ne more

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You can pay someone equivalent to your rent or more to basically listen to that poo poo and nod lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my dad used to put motor oil in my food. when id complain he would light my hair on fire, then put it out with expired milk. i wasnt ever allowed to shower. this earned me the nickname of milk oil bitch in 3rd grade.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Only if they do it first so we get a sick little trauma bond going where one of either of us or both can continue the cycle of abuse that our souls are accustomed to, deeping grooves sliced into our hearts that will take years to address if we're lucky, and likely decades before anything resembling relational wholeness can even begin to be envisioned. Hold on op i have to cum now.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'm neurodivergent. I tell people poo poo all the time.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Trauma bonding can be fun in a safe, lux, plant medicine environment.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

you're on a roll today

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I saw :goatsecx:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Colonel Cancer posted:

You can pay someone equivalent to your rent or more to basically listen to that poo poo and nod lol

after the first visit my therapist had me going 2x a week pro bono for over a year ftw #notalltherapists

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

hm hashtag could use sum work

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Violet_Sky posted:

I'm neurodivergent. I tell people poo poo all the time.

your avatar is giving me diarrhea

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
my brain is so hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
When people ask me how my day was I like to go on a 30 minute rant about all of the people that slighted me at work and how difficult the work I do is.

People tell me I should just say "Eh, not great" and leave it at that, but if they don't want to know every single minute thing that aggravated me from 9am to 5pm, maybe they shouldn't have asked.