Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

There's also Dark Energon, which is Satan's cum

Also Earth might be basically a ball of dust built around dormant giant robot Satan
I refuse to acknowledge the canonicity of any transformers media that grants Earth status above "exploitable colonization target".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

PerniciousKnid posted:

Ironically Cybertron has no parking lots.

What is a dormitory for Transformers if not a parking lot?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

PerniciousKnid posted:

I refuse to acknowledge the canonicity of any transformers media that grants Earth status above "exploitable colonization target".

Remember the time they tried to make humans seem plucky and inspiring by having a bunch of cavemen build a catapult to defeat a Predacon?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Nope.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

evilmiera posted:

Remember the time they tried to make humans seem plucky and inspiring by having a bunch of cavemen build a catapult to defeat a Predacon?

stupid humans only have the capacity to kill and use weapons because of Dinobot :colbert:

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Weka posted:

What is a dormitory for Transformers if not a parking lot?

That's racist I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Tighclops posted:

stupid humans only have the capacity to kill and use weapons because of Dinobot :colbert:

yep