Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

im straight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Lucky Guy posted:

im straight

holy poo poo dude, that is hosed up

I wouldn’t have admitted that….jesus christ

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
That orphanage burned down on its own. I was nowhere near it :(

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

A CRAB IRL posted:

Mine is more powerful

Braggart.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

pencilhands posted:

I’m an opiate addict and also very fat, so I tend to take massive, rock hard shits. After clogging my own toilet one too many times I started exclusively making GBS threads in public toilets, usually clogging them as well. Some of my usual haunts have put out signs asking for the serial jumbo shitter to please stop using their toilets as it costs them lots of money to have to keep calling plumbers to fix them. I feel so guilty.
My buddy used to be addicted to heroin (I mean, he might still be, I haven't seen him in years), but what he did was, he always had latex gloves with him so that when he took his weekly rock hard massive poo poo, he could break it into pieces and flush it safely.

So, you can do that, or you can stop being addicted to opiates. Both options have their pros and cons.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I sometimes get Slugworth and Smugworth confused

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Death By Yogurt posted:

I poop on the floors of Walmarts just for fun

It’s my job to poop on the floors of Walmarts and hobby shitters like you are putting me out of business.

My most embarrassing secret is obviously posting on something awful dot com

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm Lowtax, I'm not really dead bitches!!!

Could somebody do something about this???

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm a mid 30's adult male in the US who structures most of my life around not driving places, because i hate it

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Slugworth posted:

My buddy used to be addicted to heroin (I mean, he might still be, I haven't seen him in years), but what he did was, he always had latex gloves with him so that when he took his weekly rock hard massive poo poo, he could break it into pieces and flush it safely.

So, you can do that, or you can stop being addicted to opiates. Both options have their pros and cons.

If John Travolta in Pulp Fiction had carried latex gloves he may have survived the movie. If anything he would have been more courteous in the bathroom.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I keep track of how many of my patients die and actively watch the ones nearing end of life so I can add them to my “score”

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean, it was that one time I pocketed extra clam strips from a seafood restaurant in my brand new starter jacket and then left it in a closet for a whole season. I’ll never live that down and the dry cleaners still give me lovely looks when I walk by. I kept it secret for so many years but it’s what I became known for. I still wear that starter jacket and I don’t care what people say, it doesn’t really smell that bad and it’s usually cold outside when I wear it, and even if there were any smell the cold keeps it down to where you can hardly even detect it. :shrug:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Oh no, I'm not falling for that one again.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I watched a man shake more than three times and never looked away.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I've played one MMORPG or another semi-regularly for at least a decade now.

Some years back I stopped for a couple months when I finally quit WoW. But then I just found a different MMO.

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
I sometimes put things in my butt for sexual gratification.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Duct Tape Engineer posted:

wow does thsi work?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I sometimes get Slugworth and Smugworth confused

Me too

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

took a poo poo down a drain last week while walking home super drunk

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

When I visit people's homes I change all of the toilet paper rolls from overs to unders and vice versa just to revel in the confrontation.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I make white noise posts on purpose so no one will get mad at me on the internet

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

bossy lady posted:

I make white noise posts on purpose so no one will get mad at me on the internet

Wow gently caress you:mad:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

bossy lady posted:

:hmmyes:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I don't actually have the world's largest dick

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
my most embarrassing secret is i read the op and that i'm positing in here

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I *am* Pagliacci :smith:

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Raere posted:

I'm gay

Me too.

Well, actually bi. But very very gay.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I don't really have asthma. The inhaler is full of candy

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Embarrassment would presuppose that I have any of sense of shame.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I’m so glad I can trust you guys with my most embarrassing secret. Everyone should have friends like this.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Duct Tape Engineer posted:

I also put things in DTE's butt for sexual gratification.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I had the opening riff from Led Zeppelin's "Heartbreaker" stuck in my head for 9 years, but didn't know the name of the song at the time.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Sometimes I watch Jimmy Kimmel live

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Nuts and Gum posted:

Sometimes I watch Jimmy Kimmel live

It's at least the less embarrassing of the Jimmys, but not by much

Private Cumshoe fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Jan 23, 2023

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

pencilhands posted:

I’m an opiate addict and also very fat, so I tend to take massive, rock hard shits. After clogging my own toilet one too many times I started exclusively making GBS threads in public toilets, usually clogging them as well. Some of my usual haunts have put out signs asking for the serial jumbo shitter to please stop using their toilets as it costs them lots of money to have to keep calling plumbers to fix them. I feel so guilty.

They all know it's you that destroys their toilet on weekly basis

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Devils Affricate posted:

Duels, actually

I don't know what that is, but I'm outraged.

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

Mechanical Pencil posted:

I also put things in DTE's butt for sexual gratification.

Well, this is news to me but ok, I'm down for it.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

bossy lady posted:

:same:

My secret is so shameful someone else had to post it.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

gently caress you too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxic
Aug 23, 2002

Whoop, whoop, whoop!
My nickname as a kid was Jebus. Never told anyone until now.