Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
When I was like 3-4 years old I pooped in an indoor community swimming pool and everyone had to leave. For some reason all the parents in attendance blamed it on a fat kid and I said nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Duct Tape Engineer posted:

Well, this is news to me but ok, I'm down for it.

It's a secret

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I sometimes get Slugworth and Smugworth confused
They're both absolutely exhausting to deal with, so this is fair.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Slugworth posted:

My buddy used to be addicted to heroin (I mean, he might still be, I haven't seen him in years), but what he did was, he always had latex gloves with him so that when he took his weekly rock hard massive poo poo, he could break it into pieces and flush it safely.

So, you can do that, or you can stop being addicted to opiates. Both options have their pros and cons.

Did he fish them out of the bowl or was he the type of guy to intercept them in transit?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

one time I pooped myself

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

pencilhands posted:

I’m an opiate addict and also very fat, so I tend to take massive, rock hard shits. After clogging my own toilet one too many times I started exclusively making GBS threads in public toilets, usually clogging them as well. Some of my usual haunts have put out signs asking for the serial jumbo shitter to please stop using their toilets as it costs them lots of money to have to keep calling plumbers to fix them. I feel so guilty.

Try this: Partway through each poo poo session, stand up and flush. Then resume pooping.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
They'll need a sphincter like a cigar cutter if the beasts are rock hard

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I have no secrets, the embarrassment is obvious.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Blood came out of my pee hole for the first time EVER today.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I don’t wipe my rear end after I poo poo lol 🙈🙈🙈

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I actually kind of enjoy Wizard Master threads.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I mostly stay here out of a lack of anywhere else to go

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I don't have any secrets because I'm boring as poo poo.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm wanted by Interpol for extreme truancy

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
The first girl I made out with my freshman year of college was all topless and rarin to go and I told her I was waiting to have sex until I was married. I still remember the way she giggled at me for that.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Extra row of tits posted:

I keep track of how many of my patients die and actively watch the ones nearing end of life so I can add them to my “score”

I just hit 4 for the year!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

but it's only january :wow:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

here's where Extra row of tits reveals they work in the "only a head is left" cryogenics facility

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

here's where Extra row of tits reveals they work in the "only a head is left" cryogenics facility

Don't be silly. I'm pretty sure they're a dentist.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm straight

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Extra row of detached heads

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Seven testicles

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin
I have no idea why, but I get insanely horny on trains. Uncomfortably so. To the point where any train ride longer than ~30 mins I end up rubbing one out in the bathroom. I'm always super self-conscious doing it, too.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dystopia Barbarian posted:

I have no idea why, but I get insanely horny on trains. Uncomfortably so. To the point where any train ride longer than ~30 mins I end up rubbing one out in the bathroom. I'm always super self-conscious doing it, too.

:leavemtg:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

lmao

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Have you tried just jerking off in your seat? It would feel less weird than doing it on a dirty train toilet, and if you do it enough eventually some homeless person will probably want a taste.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

get yourself a train slut, then you can both be workin' on the railroad ALL the live long day.

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin
Lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m pretty sure it’s legal to openly masturbate on trains and buses

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

Linux Pirate posted:

get yourself a train slut, then you can both be workin' on the railroad ALL the live long day.
:hmmyes:

I will have to work on this goal.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

:hmmyes:

I will have to work on this goal.

I’m sure you can find a train buddy to help you out while you’re strummin’ on the ole banjo

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I've mentioned this, and it's not super embarrassing until it happens...

but i can't burp, naturally. I have to gag myself to make me dry heave, and that normally releases the gases. I only have done it around close family. I'm pretty decent at making it sound like a sneeze.

I'm fairly sure I have R-CPD. Basically, my esophageal flap is too stiff.

https://svas.com.au/r-cpd/

I have most of the symptoms, but the fix seems to be injecting Botox into my little flap. I haven't pursued that just yet.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Raere posted:

I'm gay

This is only embarrassing if everyone already knows and you know that they know and they know that you know that they know.

The good news is you never have to "come out," you can just pretend you've been open for years now and you thought everyone already knew? :shrug:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Once when I was insanely drunk in a country I'd never been to before, while I was riding a bus, I had to pee so bad that I asked the driver to pull over so I could pee in the street & get back on. The driver did it, but still.

I haven't been back to that country since.

edit:

blight rhino posted:

but i can't burp, naturally. I have to gag myself to make me dry heave, and that normally releases the gases. I only have done it around close family. I'm pretty decent at making it sound like a sneeze.

I have most of the symptoms, but the fix seems to be injecting Botox into my little flap. I haven't pursued that just yet.

Oh wow. :stare: I hope Botox helps -- burping feels pretty great!

edit2: Also, I don't know how not being able to burp is embarrassing, but I guess I wouldn't know since I personally know how to burp.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jan 25, 2023

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

blight rhino posted:

look at this jerk with their wrinkly flaps!

Belching is face farting, and farting feels good. Get the injections!!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

blight rhino posted:

Hello there, friend.

I essentially don’t burp and cannot make myself burp. That’s usually why I can’t keep drinking beer all night. I just get full.

I fart constantly though.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
suckin dick op

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i've sold fake drugs so I could get money to buy real drugs

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm a prolific cheater.

I cheat constantly and regret it it's just not something I can do without. The feeling of victory I get and the utter secrecy of it. Especially when it's right under the nose of others.

Like taking an extra hundred in monopoly every once in a while is just so good especially when it's a high sweat game and everyone wants to win and spend 3 hours to do so.

Not getting caught ohh yesss. Especially when everyone starts making small talk and not looking at the board. Just to remove a house off the board and cause someone else to start freaking out about the missing piece while everyone too high to remember whether it was there or not claim it was never there (as it's in their mutual interest) causing more havoc before the game eventually ends in torment or my utter victory.

I cheat at go fish. Always have. My grandmother taught me that one by never ever letting me win go fish even as a very young child.

Ohhh yesss

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jan 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Soap operas rule