Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Has no one made a John Wick Binaural Beats album yet???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

John Wick is asexual that's why his wife died

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

If he didn't appear in the movie(s) he would be Non Wick

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
His name is Wick cause he is a Wicked, immoral man and you should not support him

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

If he caught covid he would be John Sick

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

If he was a baby deer would he be Fawn Lick????????????????????????????????????????????

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cum Prick

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

His name is Wick cause he is a Wicked, immoral man and you should not support him

been saying this

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's because he's Wiccan

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Defenistrator posted:

Jon wick, but he loving dies.

John Wick Dies at the End

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

John Rick James

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Guns
Lots of Guns

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
oh poo poo bro his last name is "wick" i get it now

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

gently caress poo poo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

flubber nuts posted:

gently caress poo poo

Hot rear end Beat Clap

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Nothing about John Wick needs to make sense OP it is a fictional story

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
John wick is the absolute dumbest fuckin series and I can't get enough of it

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Dragonstoned posted:

Every single person in the world seems to be in the assassins club

(also assassin is a good word because it has two rear end's)

It’s so over the top it’s almost too much.

But John needs red shirts.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This guy is named John Wick but at no point do we see him light any candles, fireworks, or comical looney tunes-like bombs. What the freak gives?!?!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Wicking deez nuts

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ron "Paul" Wick

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You’re supposed to relax and enjoy the cool movies OP, not write a dissertation on them.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I can't wait for the horror spinoff with Nick Cage, John Wickerman.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why are you worried about the script? It’s all about the fighting. He always has the advantage, no matter what, and you never know if he knows it or not. I mean you think he knows it but the script would say otherwise. Like it always goes from normal civilized rear end poo poo to like man, maybe he’s just a different animal than the scum. :shrug:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
John WIC

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

deep dish peat moss posted:

Yeah that's my point, those people are literal infants who are watching this movie because of how infantilized it is and they don't realize it.

so what

The Pirate Captain
Jun 6, 2006

Avast ye lubbers, lest ye be scuppered!
It’s because the script was originally for the muppets. They didn’t have the budget to rewrite so they just went with it.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
The first movie was awesome because it had no lore beyond 'john wick is a scary assassin and you shot his dog and stole his car'.

They should have left it at that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

EvilJoven posted:

The first movie was awesome because it had no lore beyond 'john wick is a scary assassin and you shot his dog and stole his car'.

They should have left it at that.

Nah he gets sucked into the matrix at the end. :hmmyes:

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

John Wick: The High School Years when

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

John Wick but instead it's John Arbuckle and he's pissed because Garfield's henchmen killed Odie

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
That's because you just watched a children's movie op

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

I've been recovering from covid so I got a month of HBO Max because I almost never watch any streaming anything, and today I watched all 3 John Wick movies back to back. What's up with this?

1) Okay it first becomes apparent when John Wick is going to kill the villain's son in a... bath-house nightclub (?) in John Wick 1. The villain's son is drinking an expensive bottle of alcohol and his bodyguard takes it away from him, and he starts yelling "BRING ME A BOTTLE! I WANT A BOTTLE! NOW!!! BRING ME A BOTTLE!"

At that point I thought it was just a joke because that character was supposed to be a big helpless baby. But it wasn't just a joke.

This is literally how the spoiled children of rich/important people are irl. Jokes about manchildren aren't really jokes when it's people like that, living in consequence-free privilege makes you that way. Everyone is a servant to them and their whims are all that matter, and must be gratified instantly.

2) Did you notice that John Wick can't speak more than 3 words in a row, and almost everything he says throughout the entire series is just him repeating something that someone just said to him? In the final showdown of the first movie the following exchange takes place:

Villain: "You and me."
John Wick: "You and me."
Villain: "No more bullets."
John Wick: "No more bullets."

And then almost every single interaction that John Wick has for the rest of the series goes the same way! You know who else speaks that way? Babies who just learned how to speak.

I think his seminal line of the first film is "NOW IM ANGRY!"

lmao this is like every action movie. They all either have dialogue like this, lovely Whedon-esq wisecracking or else hilariously bad pseudo 'deep' dialogue like someone who took the first class of Philosophy 101 and is trying to impress their date (or all three)

They're not sophisticated or deep movies, they're just really fun action movies. People who think they're sophisticated are weirdos, the John Wick films are just good time movies and less poo poo than a lot of other action movies. People try to cargo cult LORE ABOUT THE WORLD and IMPORTANT THEMES into every goddam thing these days.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nothing gets past that loving guy huh?!?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

That scene was so loving bad lol

This is the funniest scene in the whole movie it rules lol

Job Wick movies are comedies

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
The story isn't even true. Make believe is for children. Watch a documentary like an adult.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

fishing with the fam posted:

The story isn't even true. Make believe is for children. Watch a documentary like an adult.

here's a picture of john wick at the premier of one of his movies. do some research next time before you embarrass yourself

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

funniest poo poo i ever saw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

John Wick vs the Muppet Baby Mafia