Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Go deep into the Fey Woods and find the Invisible Gibbersnack, a miniature pixie of mischief and mayhem who has been terrorising the village with its wild antics!

then while they're busy i'd go into their adventurer home and steal their loot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Alack! My love for posts has long been neglected! Though I search high and low through these vaunted forums I cannot find a post worthy of my vast amounts of gold and lucre! Young adventurer, be you wise enough to construct a worthy post? Take this sack of words and make an old hand smile once more! Be warned: Each word can only be used once!

You Receive: A Sack Of Words

> Open Sack

code:
Contents:

PLEASE      FOR       FATHER
             INSERTION             LONGSWORD
BUTTHOLE      NOW         THEY                  YOUR
   TOGETHER             WHIMSICAL
          GREMLIN       SINGLE           MOTHER
 HOMESTEAD              AND           POLE
         THANKS            TURGID               ROD            HARSH
ENCRUSTED             GORY         VEGAN
    I            WINKLE              MY
 PISSED         WISHED           GUSHED         THRUSTED
YOU            LUST

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jan 30, 2023

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Return McAfee from the plane of Hell in which he resides by collecting the Forty Million Trial Discs

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
code:
                         QUEST:
               PISS SIX FEET IN THE AIR
              RESIST [STATUS EFFECT: WET]

REWARD:
             NO DOWNPAYMENT ON MECHASTEED

FAILURE:
           FACTION: [BIG BILL HELL] - HOSTILE
         DAMAGE: 6-20 (NUTRIPPER) (IGNORES ARMOUR)

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Thank god you're here, hero! My village, it's been... it's been razed to the ground by ogres! My wife, my daughter, my friends, all of them slain! Please, find the group who did this and bring them to justice!

Wait, what's that you're writing there?

Sidequest?

loving sidequest?!

This is an entire village! Everyone I've loved is dead and this is just a diversion for you? Something you do as-as-as a hobby? Oh god. I'm gonna be sick. Just leave me here. Just go. Do whatever you think is more important.

I have a daughter to bury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Oh lord, help us! Every time someone completes a task they become physically stronger and smarter and now everyone here is obsessed with delivering me flowers! I only asked for them once! All these shoulderpads and mounts are ruining my home!