Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I'm legally not sane enough to be trusted with firearms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

goatface posted:

I'm legally not sane enough to be trusted with firearms.

You legally a bitch. Draft effective immediately

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well, when I snap in week 3 of boot camp and Pvt. Pyle it up, they will only have themselves to blame.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

when they call me up i'll simply not go and tell them i really wanted to be there but i got held up in traffic you know what it's like

works every time

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also, I agree with the Finns.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

My draft-age son is half Dominican and it’s 45 minutes to Santo Domingo by air and a few hours by sea. I’m too old to draft, but I had my father’s Canadian citizenship in my back pocket just in case.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA
Join the Coast Guard as a marine resupply logistics tech, all of the fun of a boring rear end day job, zero chance of being shot at, and you're exempt from the draft because you're already in the 'armed forces' and because everyone in your building pops hot for coke constantly.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Wall Balls posted:

when they call me up i'll simply not go and tell them i really wanted to be there but i got held up in traffic you know what it's like

works every time

That's how you get jury duty

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Will there be a mining conscription to dig coal for our hungry war machine?

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?
Volunteer for the Forlorn hope - those who return will have surely gained victory and the chance at a coveted promotion

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Unrelated to that, if you get gaymarried to a soldier can you get whatever military wives are getting?

dick from the used car dealer just outside the base? sure, if you want i guess

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

beer gas canister posted:

-Grow a gross beard and pretend you're already in the Special Forces. Wear an ACOG sight on a necklace to show your cred

It's this one OP. The trick is to thousand yard stare at the camera and say things like "the forest wants to eat you alive - and that's before The Enemy even knows you're there"

If you live somewhere warm, wear shorts and sandals and you're home free my goon

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

my transness is highly contagious

i mean i know they're trying to do better on that stuff but i'm serious, leave me in a room with the recruiter and by the time i leave they'll be ordering arm socks and cat ear hairbands on their phone

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Declare yourself a free person of the land and that they are hindering your ability to be free.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

Join the Coast Guard as a marine resupply logistics tech, all of the fun of a boring rear end day job, zero chance of being shot at, and you're exempt from the draft because you're already in the 'armed forces' and because everyone in your building pops hot for coke constantly.

this is how i'd do it

Rockman Reserve posted:

my transness is highly contagious

i mean i know they're trying to do better on that stuff but i'm serious, leave me in a room with the recruiter and by the time i leave they'll be ordering arm socks and cat ear hairbands on their phone

it do be like that and it'd work

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
Well you just slip out the back, Jack.
Make a new plan, Stan.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Be old.

Also, :gas:

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Looks like it’s time to get into Dodgeistan.

I for one would watch a Toy Story marathon right before my MEPS appointment and cry constantly.

Doctor: Why can’t you serve?
Me: Woody’s all ALOOONE!!! a bloo bloo

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Is anybody even under 25 anymore? I thought that went out of style years ago.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Is anybody even under 25 anymore? I thought that went out of style years ago.

It's somewhat popular with zoomers

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

have we considered handling enlistment on the block chain? should solve a lot of the problems itt (perhaps all of them?)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Send you're apes to war

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I would rather chop my own dicknballs off than fight Finns in a war, those people are legitimately insane semi-human sauna monsters. They’ve evolved to live without sun, warmth, or conversation. They speak an alien tongue with no earthly roots. You go against Metal Gear Suomi, you die.

So I guess I’m going to start crossdressing and assume my dead mother’s identity until this all blows over (or up).

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a draft

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Apes to War is my band’s name

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm going to fist myself

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge the draft?

No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There is no draft.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

you don't have to dodge anything if you properly seal your doors and windows, saves a lot of energy too

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp
I would simply become too old to be drafted :agesilaus:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i couldn't fit all the meds i take on a daily basis in my ifak

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I have that disease where I can't keep the front and the back of rifles apart and it's genetic

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I’ll go defensive ultra instinct and I can dodge anything then.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Hide under a cardboard box

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Plan A is to try to sleep with the medical examiner at the draft shop, if he/she is hot. Plan B is to go die in the war

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm an asymptomatic spreader like Typhoid-Mary, but with dysentery and trench foot

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
If you can’t Dodge it, Ram it.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

It’s not new but it’s one of the few benefits of having a Serious Mental Health condition

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Sorry I can’t do war with you guys I’m shy :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
I wouldn't because I'm a patriot and I'd die for the red white and blue. God bless america :patriot: