Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:one:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
A Sam's Club bidet is a garden hose.

But it's heated at least.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Smugworth posted:

Sam's club can suck my dick, bitch op

Careful dude, you could get a week probe for that.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Canned vegetables suck. I only buy frozen unless it's kidney beans or something for chili.

I've had plenty of canned veggies growing up in the 80s with boomer parents.

"Never forget" :911:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm probably about a 4-5 minute drive to Sam's and a 15+ minute drive to Costco but through horrible constant road construction (WI) and I'll still go to Costco.

gently caress the Waltons.

Does Sam's have a credit card that gives me almost $400 a year for free? Maybe actually. I haven't looked it up.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Wendigee posted:

their black diamond spreadable extra sharp cheddar cheese is amazing for party platters.. way better than the poo poo they sell at kroger or walmart

:goonsay:

edit: its a giant tub and ill have to throw most of it away probably but it's quite tasty. Fairly sharp. I'll serve it with the snacks at a friends birthday tomorrow.

Spread cheese lasts forever. I've probably had one opened for a month and it didn't mold.

pentyne posted:

Speaking of total fails, the lobster/crab bisque from both places is also just plain bad. Like it's just the industry standard for a premade soup bisque.

True. The lobster bisque from the 'co was super sweet I think.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Just went to the 'co to return something and pick up some paper products. Plates, toilet paper, Kleenex. I left $233 poorer. As is tradition.

I got the aged balsamic vinegar a while back it was super sweet and I don't want super sweet vinegar. It's been sitting on my counter for 2 weeks while I was wondering who I could give it to and then remembered that Costco has a wonderful return policy.

I walked in and said I wanted to return it and don't have my receipt.

Sure thing. She scans my card and asks if I wanted the money back on my credit card.

Yes please.

Done. :grin:

I picked up those street tacos. How do you guys heat that up?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

take it to the costco thread

This is the costco thread.

Sam's is just in your twisted imagination.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I planned on going to Potbelly afterward to pick up a sandwich for tonight and Costco had $100 Potbelly gift cards for $74.99. Not sure how they do that but cool. I rarely go there though so I didn't buy it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Black Diamond isn't even from Wisconsin. It's CANADIAN!!!

I get my spread cheese from the promised land of dairy.

Merkt's or Kaukauna. :colbert:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ShowTime posted:

Is that stuff just like cheez wiz but in a jar instead?

I will say, some cheese spread on tomato basil Wheat Thins used to be my favorite snack when I was fat and likely heavily attributed to being fat.

No. Not the spread cheese I get. It's cheese with some stuff to soften it.

edit: it was harder to find the ingredients for cheese whiz. The first result was from walmart and not kraft or whoever owns it. I got this from their canadian website. Or some random one. "kraftheinzfoodservice.ca"

quote:

Ingredients: modified milk ingredients, cheese (milk ingredients, modified milk ingredients, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, colour, microbial enzyme, lipase), water, corn maltodextrin, salt, sodium phosphates, seasoning, sodium alginate, ground mustard, lactic acid, sorbic acid, colour.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Feb 3, 2023

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Smugworth posted:

In Wisconsin you can get a ticket for driving and your BAC is UNDER the limit.

In Wisconsin you can get a ticket for driving and your BAC is OVER the limit.

Really. If it's your first time or so you get a ticket.

We have very seriously ingrained problems here.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BigHead posted:

So if you want to serially get arrested for DUIs, its smart to start in WI then move out to any other state after that. That way, you get two firsts, and the next one is a second.

Someone's gotta do a DUI Tour of the United States.

What's Rick Steve's or Samantha Brown up to right now?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The COSTCO street taco kit is actually better than I expected.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Cartoon Man posted:

drat, where have you been the past five years?

I passed up on it many times after debating. I didn't realize there's enough for 12 tacos in there. I always thought there wasn't enough chicken but I was certainly wrong. I'll probably have leftover chicken after using all of the tortillas.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mad Wack posted:

we always do some returns to costco when we go shopping but this time they made a big fuss about only reimbursing if at least 50% of the product was still there, like to the point of opening and shaking things. wtf??? (all our stuff was fine but they acted like we were commiting fraud or something)

You return something every time you go? That would certainly throw up some red flags.

I've returned 2 things in the maybe 5+ years I've had a membership.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mad Wack posted:

she also orders and returns tons of stuff from amazon on a weekly basis, like 30 packages in, 25 returned because she gets clothes from amazon

That is a massive waste. Many resources are used to get a package to your door.

Crusty Nutsack posted:

is your wife's name karen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel