Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I found a baby on the side of the road on the way to work!

Recycling is getting out of hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Pajser posted:

Take care of it for 18 years and maybe you can get it to care of your old decrepit rear end afterwards.

This tracks, I’ll be 65 when he’s 18

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I had my own candy.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I heard they kidnap babies to sell to rich people that are infertile. They keep them in normal looking homes in the suburbs and sometimes they escape.

Could that be what happened here?

Possibly, I was walking in the classy part of town.

Moai Ou posted:

Did you check to see if it had fangs? If it does...well, just don't fall asleep around it, okay?

He fell asleep against me!

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

I. M. Gei posted:

Aren't hospitals or police stations required to take found babies where you live?

I called the cops and was on the way to my job at a hospital, gottem coming and going!

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Squashing Machine posted:

Operator, I'd like to make a collect call please? First name Bob, last name is Ifoundababyitsaboy

My actual no kidding first name is Bob.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

kntfkr posted:

Two pigs screaming at a baby "SIR, PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD! SIRGETDOWNONTHEFUCKINGGROUNDNOWORIWILLSHOOTYOU! SIRSHOWMEYOURFUCKINGHANDS!" And then shooting the baby 26 times.

Americans that dry hump flags in the Youtube comments section of the bodycam footage saying things like "Well, if the baby had complied with the officers she wouldn't have been shot," and "oh my gosh my heart aches prayers for the baby and the officers"

Babbie was blonde blue eyes and white, he had good odds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
On my walk to work tonight there was no more Babbie. Was a little disappointed.