Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

git apologist posted:

she probably saw your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Holland Oates posted:

Buy your wife an account, OP.

yeah, what kinda man drops six hundred smackeroos on din-din but can't spare the :10bux: to buy his wife an account os they can adjudicate all disagreements in Forums Court?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

SatansOnion posted:

hasn't even hinted at what the hell kind of dinner got served that costs $600, either

OP is possibly a dad in a poo poo-tier sitcom, and definitely a tease imo

dollar? they meant to type dinar.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Moon Monster posted:

If he kissed his dinner 600 times it probably made his wife jealous, mystery solved.

won't eat the pussy, but will fastidiously lick any dessert tray clean like some old-timey 1930s cartoon.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

having a healthy, happy, and mutually satisfying relationship isn't that hard, billions of people somehow manage.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

time to build a cuck shack op. maybe with your wife's boyfriend, as a team building excercise

i got in me car, i'm as big as a whale
we're about to set sail

and we're heading down to th cuuuuuuuck shack
the cuck shack is a little old place where
your wife fucks someone better

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

idgi

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

(pictured: op's wife)

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op? any update? is it bhecause you bought all your neighbours nugencoin ???

oh that was them?

op did you actually just buy a reasonable $45-50 dinner but then you got crypto scammed for an additional 550 filthy fiat double d dollarz because you can’t say no?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Bad Purchase posted:

op have you tried supporting and respecting her, and maybe a couple times a day just taking a moment to think about her and if there is anything helpful or nice you could do? and maybe she could do the same for you or something idk

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

protodependency posted:

Bitch I don't sleep on the couch
I sleep on the motherfuckin floor
It actually helps with muscle knots
You aint gettin snuggles

are you sleeping on the floor in a daycare? what's up with the safety flooring?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Buce posted:

unsure. op may have lost internet privileges. could be engaged in marathon session of make-up sex. possibilities abound.

$600 dinner followed up by a $400 brunch

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Whoever is responsible for decorating that place needs to be gifted a soul.

the ikea lookbook has a very strict style guide thank you very much.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

kntfkr posted:

op is now afraid about death like a coward in another thread and has abandoned this thread with no explanation of why his wife is mad

maybe she don't dig on cowards?

op have you tried asking your wife what the issue is? and if it is cowardice, maybe do something heroic and brave like posting.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Cabbages and Kings posted:

spending money on fancy poo poo to make your spouse want to gently caress you is the most fuckin capitalist-brainwashed-scrub poo poo i've ever seen

it's one thing if you're in the dating phase and you wanna peacock to show you value this person this much, or you're this flush with cash, etc

if you did the Long Term Commitment then I'd hope it's with someone you're sexually compatible with and support and treat emotionally in a way that causes loving to just be an emergent property of your marriage

how much god damned money do you make to be able to spend $1000 to not even gently caress your spouse? My poor widdle computer toucher salary could not remotely find space for that (though I guess if we'd hosed less on two strategic occasions we'd have more money :laugh: - but the house would not resonate with the sounds of childish delight peppa pig and kids screaming about why won't you do X for me now)

this is p weird.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

protodependency posted:

Yes. When the children come in I just put playdoh in my ears and go back to sleep.

Dollar store mats provide just enough softness for comfort.

I can put it all away in five minutes and then have room for projects, or better acoustics when I play piano.

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/2u0Hs0w.mp4