Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

wow gosh are there any funny words you can't say in cspam???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

as soon as somebody finally posts some we'll find out

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

yeah it's way over wrought they should just call y ou a bad poster

its always a pain when people who are Mad at me pop up to take a shot cos I'm like which one are you. Could you annotate your posts with the particular time I got to you that would be helpful. thanks.

e: imagine me saying this post while dresses like dave chappelle in the playa haters ball sketch

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
the day some plague rats posts made you mad was the most important day of ur posting life, for them it was just a tuesday :fireman:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Cnut (king)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Science of Suck posted:

the day some plague rats posts made you mad was the most important day of ur posting life, for them it was just a tuesday :fireman:

gently caress, beaten

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

here's a funny thing to post in cspam

I got a witch for a mom, and thanks to DNA being a dick I got it passed down to me from birth. I gotta admit, one of my first real post-9/11 crack-pings was being in the last stages of my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase while watching meme-magic literally send TUETNRO into the white house.

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

I got a witch for a mom, and thanks to DNA being a dick I got it passed down to me from birth. I gotta admit, one of my first real post-9/11 crack-pings was being in the last stages of my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase while watching meme-magic literally send TUETNRO into the white house.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

Same

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

lobster shirt posted:

The witchcraft phase of cspam was brief but forever in our hearts

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

mods might approve of funny things to say in cspam, but i certainly don't. this is a serious communist forum that doesn't have time for jokes

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

i frickin hate DNA being a dick

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

sir, this is a wendys

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
posting in orcish

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

putler, ironically

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

some plague rats posted:

its always a pain when people who are Mad at me pop up to take a shot cos I'm like which one are you. Could you annotate your posts with the particular time I got to you that would be helpful. thanks.

e: imagine me saying this post while dresses like dave chappelle in the playa haters ball sketch

instead of being perpetually Not Mad (clearly mad) about some kind of stupid poo poo you could just let go and post from your heart like a true poster. It would be better for your soul, and for me, and for all who are subject to the things you deign post.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Riot Bimbo posted:

instead of being perpetually Not Mad (clearly mad) about some kind of stupid poo poo you could just let go and post from your heart like a true poster. It would be better for your soul, and for me, and for all who are subject to the things you deign post.

jfc this is dumb

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Corncobbed binch

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

what the gently caress are you even trying to say. dumbass

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
-dont sign your posts

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

oh and btw *checks notes* my monitor is on

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlJdPOkMa9k

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

"I voted for Biden, and I'm glad he won."

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
it’s not my job to educate you on what a list of funny things you can say in cspam is

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

some plague rats posted:

what the gently caress are you even trying to say. dumbass

seems straightforward to me, you are not mad and would prefer not having it in the newspaper that you got mad

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I once went months communicating with the succ zone entirely in song lyrics. Maybe I'll do that again if I get sufficiently bored enough.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Number go up!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Number go up!

I like this one

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

unsurprising.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cranappleberry posted:

unsurprising.

that's not funny

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

World War Mammories posted:

seems straightforward to me, you are not mad and would prefer not having it in the newspaper that you got mad

not sure if this one specifically or just mangled dril quotes in general should be exiled

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

speng31b
May 8, 2010

some plague rats posted:

not sure if this one specifically or just mangled dril quotes in general should be exiled

make it sting

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

some plague rats posted:

in 2-5 years everyone is going to pretend that they never liked dril tweets

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Me too, but we over use it from time to time.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Me too, but we over use it from time to time.

absolutely

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

"Are you ok?"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Minecraft Holmes posted:

sir, this is a wendys

this is probably my least favorite. it was funny once if ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof