Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Bump

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if obama can squash the beef between the police and black people with a few beers, imagine how we could have changed the history of communism. wow

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

pity reply

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

to bring the mao its gotta be tsingtao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is it quite hard to make a good thread or something?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You try it if you think it’s so easy

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Marx whiled away the evenings inebriated, but seeing as the OP is a real piece of poo poo, gently caress you.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Man Musk posted:

Marx whiled away the evenings inebriated, but seeing as the OP is a real piece of poo poo, gently caress you.

I'm actually very good? Not understanding your perspective...

Homeless Friend posted:

if obama can squash the beef between the police and black people with a few beers, imagine how we could have changed the history of communism. wow

Its a question that bears answering. No one so far has provided a response that actually helps me understand marxism

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Great... love not getting questions answered.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
no

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It’s not Marxist to drink a beer it’s Marxist to share a beer you absolute blockhead, you buffoon.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

why are you trying to do a bad ait impression op

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

who

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

fart simpson posted:

why are you trying to do a bad ait impression op

*mike rowe voice* it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
it’s not my job job to educate you on… wait a minute the title changed gently caress this

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I'm actually very good? Not understanding your perspective...

Its a question that bears answering. No one so far has provided a response that actually helps me understand marxism

Jesus Christ get a load of this narcissist

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

pity reply

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

fat

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

are any of hte admins or perhaps jeffrey himself going to address astral going absolutely buck wild in response to mild criticism

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i will post as you suggested if you can successfully behaviorism me into doing it against my own will.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

are any of hte admins or perhaps jeffrey himself going to address astral going absolutely buck wild in response to mild criticism

the lack of response is the response, op.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
seems pretty clear you don't shitpost in the guy who works for free forum because he doesn't care if ur bein cute or w/e lol. its like going into the lions den and blaming the lion

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
astral should kill them imo

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

seems pretty clear you don't shitpost in the guy who works for free forum because he doesn't care if ur bein cute or w/e lol. its like going into the lions den and blaming the lion

pretty sure astral is the only actually paid employee of the site

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
thats even more in my arguments favor. hes already got paid. you think hes dealin /w a bunch of lil imps? im gonna open up with a flak cannon. gotta make sure jeff got my paycheck money

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

thats even more in my arguments favor. hes already got paid. you think hes dealin /w a bunch of lil imps? im gonna open up with a flak cannon. gotta make sure jeff got my paycheck money

keep the door to the thread open, single file line of posters coming thru and just popping em in the forehead with the no country for old men cow gun one at a time. take the money out of their pockets, go to the shop and buy a nice steak dinner

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b posted:

keep the door to the thread open, single file line of posters coming thru and just popping em in the forehead with the no country for old men cow gun one at a time. take the money out of their pockets, go to the shop and buy a nice steak dinner

my friends are the dumbass who let anton kill him easily on the side of the road

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

nhd leak da mod forum

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
you know they're patting astral on the back lol. the gang of posting hoodlums got pwned

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

you know they're patting astral on the back lol. the gang of posting hoodlums got pwned

and yet you’re still here, tread carefully.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

and yet you’re still here, tread carefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkfTfnpX_v8

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

i am confident that the brief schad a few get wont outweigh the psychic damage the mods inflict on themselves with serious forums culture discussion that follows, and they have noone but themselves to blame. it rules

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

astral's right

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

speng31b posted:

the psychic damage the mods inflict on themselves with serious forums culture discussion that follows, and they have noone but themselves to blame.

this is accurate

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

who?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

slamming out a ban + 30 for “he’s gone milquetoast with power” like a completely sane person

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

he's not and he, and now you, have accumulated devastating levels of negative karma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

slamming out a ban + 30 for “he’s gone milquetoast with power” like a completely sane person

It owned the freaking chuds and slursayers when that happened. Codeg*rgler is the new n-word.