Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Got a text from my landlord saying that he says the laundry room smells like poo poo and asks if I'm doing laundry right now. Like, excuse loving me? The laundry room smells like poo poo because I'm doing laundry and there is poo poo inside of one of my pairs of pants. Does he think I need his permission to take a big greasy poo poo in my own pants in my own home???

gently caress landlords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
whats your address, OP ?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i sucked him off and ill do it again

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
sucked him off in the poopy laundrette lol gross 😝😝

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

next time put bacon in the dryer, it will cover up the poo poo smell + you'll have cooked bacon at the end

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
your landlord is mister potato head and he just wants your help finding his lost nose

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I wish Chairman Mao would kill him.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

there are no ethical landlords under capitalism

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

goon project to kill your landlord

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
habe you tried booby trapping your rent checks op

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Not only is it not your home, you rent it, in ten years time they won't be your pants, you will rent them from a pantslord.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

Weka posted:

Not only is it not your home, you rent it, in ten years time they won't be your pants, you will rent them from a pantslord.

It's a great deal, $100.00 a week for a different pair of pants every day. Now I don't have to do laundry or own a dresser

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Badactura posted:

It's a great deal, $100.00 a week for a different pair of pants every day. Now I don't have to do laundry or own a dresser

whoa, can i get in on this

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i'm sorry you have to put up with that poo poo

and your landlord

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

whoa, can i get in on this

Yeah of course check it out:

https://www.fastcompany.com/90545873/this-new-clothes-sharing-platform-lets-you-borrow-clothes-from-someone-elses-closet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

landlord tried to tell me u aren't supposed to flush the cardboard roll lol there idiots op