Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Those On My Left posted:

what's an arsonist?

You really need to full claim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

You really need to full claim.

scum would like that.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Yeah I mean if you're calling vanilla town on moat I guess I am fine starting somewhere else. It should be between those on my left and snand snoolf.

What's your claim sw

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

scum would like that.

Please claim, there's been 1000 nights with no nk. We just need help executing the last one

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

If you are interrupting scum, they know what you are by process of elimination.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

fine I'll claim, feels like giving scum too much info though

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Yeah it's kinda obvious that if there is a protective role it's you and literally everyone should know it at this point.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

White Mage

protect a player from night kill

can self protect

can't pick the same target two nights running

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Who have you protected?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

last night me

night before you

which poses great trouble for me tonight, which is why I didn't want to claim

It's also why I didn't want to claim yesterday, because they could have then known to target you

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This claim feels off

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Like why not list every protection N1-7?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Like why not list every protection N1-7?

because I am at the gym

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yeah well tell GYM we said HI ahahahahah!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

wait

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Back up doc and white mage huh lol. Looks like a little contradiction

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

No my flavor is Birdo!

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

maybe. or perhaps there's a doctor out there as well, as the doc and mage roles aren't identical. someone earlier in the thread was suggesting maybe one of the scum was doctor but I think that's unlikely. other alternative is that the death of the white mage triggers the deputy. Idk whether birdstrike would run things that way though

Anyway if you want the rest of my protection history (I've given you nights 7 and 8):

N1 = small keating
N2 = me
N3 = black tangled
N4 = me
N5 = small keating
N6 = me

the reason for alternating between bt and SK is that they are my irl friends and I never thought either of them was scum (although n1 was obviously little more than a dumb gamble)

I decided not to pick myself n1 because I thought that would be boring

after no one died n1 I thought maybe I'd stopped sk from being off but now I think it was just Asphyxious poisoning someone

I flipped from SK to plas because plas was starting to make his value clearer and I thought it was likely they'd go for him

my flavour is metal mario

anyway I feel basically guaranteed to die overnight now

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

birdstrike posted:

black_tangled, King Boo, town-aligned POSTLORD (receives a stack of bulletproof for each post they make in a day, resets daily) died on Night 5

Day 6 will start… soon.

my brothers in christ

how did black tangled the guy who gets x stacks of bullet proof, get targeted by the jug kill and also plastic alive with no doc?

plastic role copped em? lmfao

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

again, plastic has no protection every nite

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

birdstrike posted:

Asphyxious, mafia-aligned Labrador (dies if vote out a teammate) Poisoner was dunked Day 6!

It is now Night 6.

this pretty much should have confirmed hal to be a town version of this,

i think arsonist instead of plastic scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

this pretty much should have confirmed hal to be a town version of this,

i think arsonist instead of plastic scum

And TOML is the arsonist?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Idk I guess I can envision a world where scum picked SK and also TOML

it just feels like after a gaspy dunk there should be a reason for plastic not to be NK'd

that reason is it's a sgambit (scum headshotted the bp dude with anti-bp skill)

or its an arsonist

or it's a lone sandy with some sort of role blocker role who is stuck doing kills now (in that case why not lock in plastic over TOML), another reason why the TOML kill seems unlikely.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

And TOML is the arsonist?

TOML's claim doesn't make any sense as scum with your back up claim, tho.

it only makes sense for sandwolf to be the arsonist after confirming a doctor exists earlier in the game, and claiming backup doc.

if TOML is faking and you're town your role is a troll or illogical or your scum.

if TOML is telling the truth, you can be scum.

it just seems more likely that sand is scum given the dependent claim. So it is sandwolf or plastic for me.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If it’s an arsonist that hard clears you and Moat, Toal.

Part of me just thinks it’s TOML because he was being the cagiest the longest. His alleged actions don’t make me feel great. Someone earlier saying doc might be in scumteam may be biasing me though.

Part of me keeps coming back to SK. Small_Keating if we killed you today would you die?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

TOML's claim doesn't make any sense as scum with your back up claim, tho.

it only makes sense for sandwolf to be the arsonist after confirming a doctor exists earlier in the game, and claiming backup doc.

if TOML is faking and you're town your role is a troll or illogical or your scum.

if TOML is telling the truth, you can be scum.

it just seems more likely that sand is scum given the dependent claim. So it is sandwolf or plastic for me.

I claimed backup doc on D1 before anyone could have gleaned any information. So no matter what you think of my claim, it was not made with awareness of TOMLs.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If it’s Plas, why would they risk confirming you/Moat as “vanilla”? A, if they’re wrong, they’ll be called out but B, it’s taken you two largely off the chopping block.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

night 1 i tracked bif, they went nowhere (lol vanilla)
night 2 i watched mmg and they visited neg ent and toal
night 3 i tracked b_t they went nowhere
night 4 i watched sk and no one visited
night 5 i tracked fuckface, but they went nowhere

Those On My Left posted:

N1 = small keating
N2 = me
N3 = black tangled
N4 = me
N5 = small keating
N6 = me

like two ships in the night.... these claims kind of rhyme. I like how they're consistent despite one being fabricated from scum right.

Sandwolf posted:

Part of me just thinks it’s TOML because he was being the cagiest the longest. His alleged actions don’t make me feel great. Someone earlier saying doc might be in scumteam may be biasing me though.

Part of me keeps coming back to SK. Small_Keating if we killed you today would you die?

Im having trouble trusting TOML cause of low post count. Same with MOAT. Like scum have either extremely hosed up here not locking plastic, or they're leveraging a final PR.

I don't know if I were in plastics shoes, if I'd be testing a MOAT vanilla town claim. I think I would test back up doc first or the unclaimed highly likely doctor.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I wouldn't be testing moat with a role cop i mean

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

i just assume Hambeet was doing every other night kill while Gaspy was poisoning.

...Also I'm assuming Toal's taking the piss here but you know I basically literally can not be scum right? If I was scum, there's no way Gaspy, who dies if he votes out a teammate, puts the finishing vote on me. Plus you know, the whole, me shooting them in the face thing.

Also again. I am not a rolecop. I can just tell you if someone's vanilla or not.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Hal Insandenza posted:

Totally forgot that SK was still with us again. Hmmmm... they have basically fallen off the earth since the whole can't be killed kerfuffle.

Hmmmmm

Sorry, busy irl outside of the thread, even though I am on Aussie time I don't always have the ability to post during work hours and I was busy last night

Sandwolf posted:

No, I cannot be voted out, it will always fail, please feel free to test this theory

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

i just assume Hambeet was doing every other night kill while Gaspy was poisoning.

...Also I'm assuming Toal's taking the piss here but you know I basically literally can not be scum right? If I was scum, there's no way Gaspy, who dies if he votes out a teammate, puts the finishing vote on me. Plus you know, the whole, me shooting them in the face thing.

Also again. I am not a rolecop. I can just tell you if someone's vanilla or not.

oh! you were governered by tammy, OK thanks i forgot

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Which also explains why Plas didn’t “check” me Toal, they’d just know I wasn’t vanilla and that’s it

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

yeah I mean it's sand then.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote TOML

This seems fairly open and shut at this point.

Toal and Moat are cleared by Plas as being vanilla. They could be vanilla scum, but, as of this moment I am buying it. Toal also seems to give a poo poo about finding last scum, and Moat was being pursued by “if I lunch scum I die” Gaspy.

Plas is not scum for a buncha reasons he just covered.

If SK is scum I dunno, some extremely hosed up role crafting.

So it has to be TOML from where I’m standing.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

(Also I already checked Sand and ToML they both have roles)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

yeah I mean it's sand then.

If you miselim me does town still have the space to kill TOML next day? Trying to figure out how hard I should put up a fight here.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

like two ships in the night.... these claims kind of rhyme. I like how they're consistent despite one being fabricated from scum right.

this is the second time you've borderline misrepresented stuff about me to make a case. you've bolded N3 and N4 actions in both beet's claim and mine, but only the N3 one is the same, there's nothing "rhymey" about the N4 action

the first time you misrepresented me was with this post:

Toalpaz posted:

Those on my left does push away from beet in the time of needs,

you said that about something that flat out wasn't an example of me "pushing away from beet"

Toalpaz posted:

Im having trouble trusting TOML cause of low post count. Same with MOAT.

i've made 76 posts to your 90, and to plas's 80. it's hardly that big a difference. moat is on 60 and SK is on 58. i don't know why my post count is worth commenting on

look as far as i'm concerned i'm not playing D10 one way or another, either i get lynched today or I get NKed tonight, so knock yourself out. i just want the rest of the thread to see you're being sloppy about this

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I'm assuming it's last scum left. Three already lunched, plus a modkilled Judas would make 5 total which sounds right for a game this size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

this is the second time you've borderline misrepresented stuff about me to make a case. you've bolded N3 and N4 actions in both beet's claim and mine, but only the N3 one is the same, there's nothing "rhymey" about the N4 action

Who are you to tell me how to artistically interpret youre posts. Can't you at least see how you just miss each other via role action those nights.

I feel like i've basically lurked this game and was worried about getting hit by a mod warning early on, if I were reading me I'd consider myself a lurker basically.