Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
I am reaching here but I thought I would go back over Toal's votes: never voted Lid, never voted Gaspy, voted Beet right when it was almost inevitable Beet would go, otherwise it's all town. Has Toal ever been properly cleared?

Toalpaz posted:

##vote MMG

I think this is a scumservation.

Thinking way too long term, the scum is discouraged at the momentous task ahead of them. Town ignorantly expect death at any turn and can skip along happy go lucky until they're end gamed.

Toalpaz posted:

you're obviously very good at mafia, this post is the last post I can make before hitting my PR (posting restriction) post limit.

I think that I'm right on MMG. They weren't voting scum EOD.

I think it's worth looking at people who unvoted town near end of day......... In particular I'm interested in Hambeet's vote due to my cases vote being parked on them eod, and TAMMY, and especially fuckface the hedgehog.

I think just looking at the votes, you can see gently caress face hesitate and then reapply their vote when their teammate is going down.

I"m comfortable voting there now ##vote FUCKFACE THE HEDGEHOG

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah idk i can see Nentrophy here

##vote Negative Entropy

Toalpaz posted:

##vote the before times

Idk this is just so clearly a misexecute by vibes

Toalpaz posted:

##vote sk

Pretty clearly the person who dies when execution fail, and the person who survives a misexecute is there to bolster scum numbers while reducing their vote by one.

I can't see town dying like that (bullet bill) with a town lunch proof role with my mod hat on.

Toalpaz posted:

##Vote anidav

Toalpaz posted:

##vote small keating

lol

Toalpaz posted:

##vote execute no one

Toalpaz posted:

##vote moat it rhymes

Toalpaz posted:

##vote mmg

Toalpaz posted:

##vote SK
Just cause scum is a main character (dry Bones is a Mc in my heart)

Toalpaz posted:

##vote hambeet

just cause moat beeet have been unda tha radar

Toalpaz posted:

##vote beet

Idk idk, we almost lunched beat yesterday, why isn't it the natural choice today. How this is shaking out doesn't make sense to me.

I think I'd rather.., do plastic first then moat talking about who I'd vote end of day if beet isn't an option.

Toalpaz posted:

##VOTE PLASits probably beet lol

Toalpaz posted:

If it's sandy we lose or something, whatever. ##vote beet

Toalpaz posted:

##unvote
##vote: beet

Toalpaz posted:

##vote hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

birdstrike posted:

hambert, abomination Cat Toad, mafia-aligned Ascetic Juggernaut (non-kill actions targeting them fail, kills go through all protections) was dunked on Day 7.

it’s night time

Okay so scum never miss hambeet's kill right?

is there evidence of a successful doc over the course of the game? can we add up all the kills to see how many scum have had?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

that hambeet vote is very nearly start of day you dork.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Toalpaz posted:

that hambeet vote is very nearly start of day you dork.

Okay, I have had a look at the timing, I will accept that, but if you were scum, throwing a vote on beet early would give you cover after not going in on Lid and Gaspy.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

No one died N1.

1 dead (Milkfred Moore) N2.

Neg entropy and Bif on N3.

Nobody died N4.

Tithin got modkilled/something? N5,
Fuckface and b_t died N5

Tammy died N6.

Nobody died N7 or 8.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

No one died N1.

1 dead (Milkfred Moore) N2.

Neg entropy and Bif on N3.

Nobody died N4.

Tithin got modkilled/something? N5,
Fuckface and b_t died N5

Tammy died N6.

Nobody died N7 or 8.

so we know had scum had a poisoner and beet's special kill

poison n1 (death occurs on n2)
poison n2 (death occurs on n3)
beetkill n3 (so two deaths occur on n3)
poison n4 (death occurs on n5)
beetkill n5 (so two deaths occur on n5)
beetkill n6 (so one death occurs on n6)

is that right?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

also i googled arsonist https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Arsonist

does that mean that if we mislynch today, and the arsonist ignites tonight, and they've spent the last two nights priming, D10 will have 3 players, with we assume only one scum?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Those On My Left posted:

so we know had scum had a poisoner and beet's special kill

poison n1 (death occurs on n2)
poison n2 (death occurs on n3)
beetkill n3 (so two deaths occur on n3)
poison n4 (death occurs on n5)
beetkill n5 (so two deaths occur on n5)
beetkill n6 (so one death occurs on n6)

is that right?

Y..es.. I think so

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Those On My Left posted:

also i googled arsonist https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Arsonist

does that mean that if we mislynch today, and the arsonist ignites tonight, and they've spent the last two nights priming, D10 will have 3 players, with we assume only one scum?

It’s possible but I don’t think it’s like, extremely likely? Arsonist, poisoner, unstoppable kill is a hell of a set of scum abilities

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

It’s possible but I don’t think it’s like, extremely likely? Arsonist, poisoner, unstoppable kill is a hell of a set of scum abilities

okay so what's the more likely explanation for the lack of night kills over the last two nights

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Those On My Left posted:

okay so what's the more likely explanation for the lack of night kills over the last two nights

Skittish they’ll be caught on night actions? I dunno. Maybe they straight up don’t have an ability to kill? Maybe it’s a 3P w/o a kill that is somehow adversarial?

I’m not ruling it out it just feels incredibly strong. But if there is an arsonist it’s you, imo

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

I think Hal or Moat, but I’m more inclined towards Hal today.

##vote Hal

Sandwolf posted:

Oh that was hammer

Genuinely careless or scum play-acting carelessness?

It's between Toal and Sandwolf for me right now.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Small Keating posted:

It's between Toal and Sandwolf for me right now.

or moat, really, but i'm reluctant to put down a vote until moat makes it along

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

That’s fine y’all can kill me, backup doctor is close to vanilla

it's true that sandwolf claimed this way early (d1) but i feel like deputy roles are a safe roleclaim

i think toal isn't exactly wrong to say that there are questions about how you can reconcile deputy doctor with no one having claimed doctor and me having claimed white mage. so one possibility is that the deputy doctor roleclaim is guff

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

or moat, really, but i'm reluctant to put down a vote until moat makes it along

idk moat has had 9 days to make it a long, there's a 30-50% chance he's live blogging in scum chat rn praying we make a mistake

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

idk moat has had 9 days to make it a long, there's a 30-50% chance he's live blogging in scum chat rn praying we make a mistake

lol fair comment

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

why do you think beet would lie about the bus target in his claim, with how early the bus call was, it seems like he would have to be confident that it actually happened. he wasn't worried about trackers/watcher? CLaiming bus drive to me and other person is a pretty bold move, what if I could watch myself?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

It may make sense if there was a tracker/watcher on scum team who never planned to claim (claimed another role early)

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Like, what if I had visited one of his watch targets, or the town doc, or plastic?

that would have ruined his claim, so why bother? I'm thinking that the role exists.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

20 hours so i'm just going to put my vote where my head is, there can't be a scum team with jug/poisoner/debuff/debuff without an information role.

the only information role out there is likely going to be sandwolf as tracker/watcher ##vote sandwolf

the doctor dude cant be tracker/watcher with sandwolf claiming backup doc.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

thread is quiet these last few hours. not sure what more i can meaningfully add. i will be back tomorrow moring, comfortably before the end of the (in game) day to cast my vote. it will be for moat or sandwolf.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Okay I guess we won't vote out anyone

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

honestly I'm more worried by Toal actually looking for scum than anything but Sand is also really good at throwing his teammates under the bus.

##Vote: Sand

If it's not Sandy we can figure this mess out later.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It’s not me but I understand why I’m the weakest link in this “everyone looks good rn” thing. I will remind you that Lid tried to push like hell onto me D1 after I had the audacity to vote them. I was also the only one interested in voting beet the day everyone was dragging their feet. That’s all I got, I’m pretty checked out considering no one still alive is playing mafia anymore but some extremely drawn out setup speculation. Even you Toal smh.

I have no recommendations for after I die.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Moat, sk, toml, we need you guys to log on and have an opinion and also vote because it's 2 votes to execute.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m sorry but I won’t vote myself. Don’t believe in it under these circumstances.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Moat, sk, toml, we need you guys to log on and have an opinion and also vote because it's 2 votes to execute.

Good morning, it's 7:30am and I am now awake.

##vote sandwolf

It's either him or moat imo. Maybe I'm a sucker but Toal's posting seems legit.

If we get hosed by a lurker I'll be very sad. One step at a time though

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

That’s -1 but lol at one of the people fully checked out reading this thread

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

:shrug:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net...hould-leave.mp4

##vote sandwolf

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: I hope Sandwolf enjoys their eternal nap!

Votecount for Day 9
With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 09th, 2023 at 10:05 a.m. AEDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 37 minutes.

:siren::siren:DAY 9 GAME MODE:siren::siren:

quote:

is it vig or vidge? anyway, bonus points for best gif accompanying a vote.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

enjoy the rest of the game, idiots!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Sandwolf posted:

enjoy the rest of the game, idiots!

thanks!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

sandwolf, Birdo, town-aligned Nurse backup doctor was voted out on Day 9

you know, night time, actions etc.

:argh::siren:everybody ignored my votefinder message so as punishment the next game day will be 4 irl days:siren::argh:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Votecount for Day 9

Sandwolf (4): Toalpaz, PlasticAutomaton, Those On My Left, Moatillata
Those On My Left (1): Sandwolf

Not Voting (1): Small Keating

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 09th, 2023 at 10:05 a.m. AEDT -- that's in about 1 hour.

:siren::siren:DAY 9 GAME MODE:siren::siren:

quote:

is it vig or vidge? anyway, bonus points for best gif accompanying a vote.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

PlasticAutomaton, Red Yoshi, town-aligned Neapolitan (investigates if target is vanilla or has a role has died N9

Small Keating, Baby Bowser, town-aligned Voteproof Fragile (cannot be voted out, dies if visited by any night action at all) has died N9

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 10

Not Voting (3): Moatillata, Those On My Left, Toalpaz

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 13th, 2023 at 10:17 p.m. AEDT -- that's in about 4 days, 8 hours.

ENJOY THE DEADLINE

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I’m p sure it’s toal my dudes

##vote toal

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
oh whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Toalpaz, Toadette, town-aligned Vanilla

has been endgamed by

Those On My Left, Metal Mario, mafia-aligned White Mage (protects a target, cannot move that protect unless target dies by vote or is otherwise killed)

and

Moatillata, Pink Gold Peach, mafia-aligned Traitor Saulus (unconverted) (converts to town instead of dying the first time they are killed)

THANKS FOR PLAYING

Epilogue
With the mafia-faction victory, the humanity can go back to playing good Mario games like Mario Paint, while Mario Galaxy fans have to listen to the Yoshi’s Story theme…

FOREVER

https://youtu.be/eLrS9VdbS7U