Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

seriously. reminds me of whoever it was that lost a three-way rock paper scissors to win an alienware when th other two guys threw paper and he threw scissors because he was the "odd man out"

thanks for getting me.pissed of about that again, if i had a time machine i could only use once, this is the injustice i would correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i woul;d go back in time and give hitler a xbox series x the worlds most powerful gaming console but you do you fam

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

i woul;d go back in time and give hitler a xbox series x the worlds most powerful gaming console but you do you fam

thats stupid... what would he play it on?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I got the tude now posted:

my grandpa died in Auschwitz in 1943 after he fell off Hitler's Xbox Series X

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

I'm certain I've posted this somewhere before, long ago, but I very narrowly lost the final mission in story mode of F-Zero GX, hid the disc under some sweaters in my dresser, and forgot about it for about 15 years

Yeah that's the classic calm freakout.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Back in my TFC days, I played with the username Hidden_aNd_Dangerous and this one medic who was constantly infecting and owning me changed his name to Obvious_aNd_Retarded and I never used that name again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good soup! posted:

Back in my TFC days, I played with the username Hidden_aNd_Dangerous and this one medic who was constantly infecting and owning me changed his name to Obvious_aNd_Retarded and I never used that name again

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Good soup! posted:

lol

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

getting stuck on the very last section of halo reach (where you run to get on the big spaceship shooting turret) for an hour on heroic with all skulls on then quitting because i was so mad and getting it on my first try the next morning after making a frittata and streaming the first episode of 'millenium' with some e-buds (aka 'achieving jouissance')

thanks to dendy, for good sig

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
one time a guy in warcraft 3 a guy threatened to hack my computer and i said sure go ahead dummy lol and then my computer bluescreened

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

little munchkin posted:

one time a guy in warcraft 3 a guy threatened to hack my computer and i said sure go ahead dummy lol and then my computer bluescreened

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Good soup! posted:

little munchkin posted:

lmao

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Good soup! posted:

lol

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Good soup! posted:

little munchkin posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Texting my brother and he reminded me too that when I first tried out TFC my name was GameGuy247 and the first server I joined someone immediately typed "LEAVE GAMGUY" and I disconnected and didn't try again for a few months

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremely steampunk posted:

I remember this story and lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Good soup! posted:

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Good soup! posted:

Texting my brother and he reminded me too that when I first tried out TFC my name was GameGuy247 and the first server I joined someone immediately typed "LEAVE GAMGUY" and I disconnected and didn't try again for a few months

lol

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i've told this before but when my neighbor got brood war we chose the name blackstar because we thought it sounded cool and got called the n word in every game on battle.net

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

little munchkin posted:

This same thing happened to me in defcon of all games

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

little munchkin posted:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Good soup! posted:

Oh drat, that guy's savage!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Animal-Mother posted:

i made an idealized version of myself in wwf: no mercy and my friend came over and played and laughed at me (in the game and in real life)

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

little munchkin posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
What're ya gonna do? mating press me?

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

What're ya gonna do? mating press me?

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Hizke posted:

I got mating pressed by my chess opponent. Cream pied my rear end and left me on the ground shaking and poo poo like I was having a seizure throwing up a double peace sign lol

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Nostradingus posted:

I'm certain I've posted this somewhere before, long ago, but I very narrowly lost the final mission in story mode of F-Zero GX, hid the disc under some sweaters in my dresser, and forgot about it for about 15 years

lmao. calmest freakout of all time.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Good soup! posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol, again

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Got hosed hard and corrected for my failure to win.

----------------

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Good soup! posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

little munchkin posted:

lol