Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
for the past 13ish months I've been tinkering with the idea "what if you could exorcise demons with the power of Americana" and have taken it through several different revisions, many of whom you all have critiqued, so thank you for that. I've finally nailed down the formula, it's going to be a half-hour procedural horror-comedy, like the Reno 911 version of X-Files.
It's not perfect, but it's as good as it's going to be, and now that I have this finished, I'm going to record a staged reading, and release the "show bible" as a playable TTRPG. I'm thinking something based on Fiasco but I'm also reading a bunch of Feng Shui RPG books because of how much this draws from the Mr. Vampire series.

GOVERNMENT EXORCISTS: THE DEPARTMENT OF INFERNAL AFFAIRS

LOGLINE: Hell is real and has opened a portal in Worcester, Massachusetts, and the only people who can do anything about it are an underfunded branch of the FDA. Can new boss Victoria save her department before she falls prey to her own dark secrets? (if you read it please help me with this logline because i'm bad at loglines)
PAGE COUNT: a lean 30

:hurr: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AhlqEraiyvB-HxPS87jiHfabKjwPB5ds/view?usp=share_link :hurr:

As you can clearly see this is just a desperate attempt to make use of all the years I spent studying religious esoterica. thankfully i have selected the most exclusive industry in america during a time of unprecedented difficulty and am attempting to make my entry with a deeply blasphemous satire based on a nearly 50 year old sociological article titled "Civil Religion in America" which i did not even finish reading in college when it was assigned.

incidentally those are all things that i think will make it popular with the kind of unique psyche which still posts on forums. also the main characters are two awkward lesbians so have at it ya perverts. if any of you know anyone who makes visual novels i would like to make this into a visual novel as well

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

hi, i'm bedevilled by a lack of time at the moment but i'll give it a look!

was just wondering have you seen he show 'wellington paranormal'? similar concept perhaps but set in new zealand!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Thanks Stoner Sloth! I did see the first episode of What We Do In The Shadows but haven't seen WP yet, the biggest difference here is these folks aren't cops, they're office staff forced into the position of performing exorcisms because the budget keeps getting cut.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
If you prefer to read a spec script about what if King of the Hill had an episode about cryptocurrency and onlyfans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wFV0GVVTbhR-0lv-KAh-8LOdt6v8NrP_/view?usp=share_link

crimes