Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Don’t know if any of you goons were affected by this at the end of January but there was an issue with Zelle and B of A. For some reason zelle payments were reversed which pissed off a ton of people. I had written down the transaction numbers and they correlated with Zelle Payments I made in January 18th. Well this morning it’s 2:54am here where I live and opened my B of A app and this morning the same two zelle payments were once again reversed. I don’t know if it’s just me or others but if others are affected there is going to be a poo poo storm when people wake up and see their money gone AGAIN.

This is just an fyi for goons since money nowadays is tight and you may find funds lowered through no fault of your own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,

It took B of A a full day to fix and twitter blew up about it.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Ok.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Oh we're doing helpful PSAs now?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
i dont have any money

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Have you tried not using the world’s worst bank and a lovely payment platform op?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I was going to ask who willingly uses Bank of America after their lawsuit about stealing money from clients but OP is a bootlicker.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Hello? Yes I'd like to give my money to a bank that has a record of stealing money, thanks!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hmm, says here you're a bootlicker

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Zelle employees kept crapping in the B of A turlets which really ticked off the B of A managers

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
BofA deez nutz!!!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’m sure your Dildo Loan and YoutubeTV membership will be fine if you just mail them a check, stupid!

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,

Well got off phone with the bank and they credited me the money I sent so that I just got a free $700 dollar credit!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

smell and wank of americass

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
lol American banking

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Bank of Albania

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gently caress you op. go back to your other loving threads and participate in them. i hope you get loving banned bitch

:gas:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

gently caress you op. go back to your other loving threads and participate in them. i hope you get loving banned bitch

:gas:

Found the office crapper

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Maybe you should use a different bank OP

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Found the office crapper

oh here we go. smug is siding wihrt another fail rear end gbs gimmick guy. colour me surprised. william was right about you

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Keep us posted op. I want to make sure this very specific personal problem that only you would care about gets resolved

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

All you have to do is call up BofA and sweat talk them into giving you millions ;) Worked for me lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

LuckyCat posted:

Keep us posted op. I want to make sure this very specific personal problem that only you would care about gets resolved

op will absoloutely NOT be keeping us posted

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Do you think there’s any coincidence between Balls of rear end shutting down and all these people making music videos about being a homeless dicksucking bum, maybe on loan? :thunkin:

Can’t imagine trying to repo a production spread through Zelle. :shrug:

Can’t imagine a bank issuing a loan to a group that is billions of dollars in debt on the premise that they are just going to murder the person they owe the money to and therefore they won’t be in debt anymore. Sounds like bad banking practices. I didn’t know banks can ignore rulings of international tribunals now. Or not ignore :airquote: but “manipulate the situation to their favor”. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Feb 24, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

oh here we go. smug is siding wihrt another fail rear end gbs gimmick guy. colour me surprised. william was right about you

Never forgive. Never forget.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Curious as to OP’s sleeping arrangement. Still on the couch or…?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

a beautiful probation by a beautiful mod. RIP

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Curious as to OP’s sleeping arrangement. Still on the couch or…?

also wondering this as well, and will contiunue to wonder + speculate as op is sure to abandon this thread as well as is his wont

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Piggy Smalls posted:

Well got off phone with the bank and they credited me the money I sent so that I just got a free $700 dollar credit!

Well I'm invested. Don't listen to these other jerks, this is important journalism.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I use PNC Bank

that's my bank story tyfr

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

a beautiful probation by a beautiful mod. RIP

Agreed op. Hmm that probe reasons looks familiar.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Piggy Smalls posted:

Take your wife out for another dinner op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

nice loving find

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I called b of a and they told me all of my money was in the north tower and if I want it I better "get to digging." wtf?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Found the office crapper

fukken nasty

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

BofA deez nutz!!!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Take your wife out for another dinner op

He’s gonna need more than $700 to feed her

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

smell and wank of americass

Good one

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I remember Erica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
left bofa like 15 years ago when they refused to send me a replacement debit card because some genius marked my checking as a money market account or some poo poo. called three different branches and walked into two locations. they all agreed that it was a fucky wucky on their part and then sent me to talk to someone else

if you're already in bed with them with 401ks and poo poo that's one thing but just lol if you haven't moved your poo poo to a credit union otherwise. big banks are the most obnoxious fuckers i've ever dealt with