Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

is that ham? i thought that it was hto dogs wrapped in bacon

it looks like some kind of sausage or hot dog wrapped in bacon and baked. bacon can get that kind of color and texture if it is wrapped around something and baked in an oven.

i mean, i assume, not that i wrap a lot of stuff in bacon and then bake it *tugs collar*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010
the white stuff leaking from underneath them makes me think they were stuffed with cream cheese or some such, which is another bit of evidence for them being deliberately designed to look like cocks

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

those were cooked already??

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:whitewater:

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
cocked

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

the white stuff leaking from underneath them makes me think they were stuffed with cream cheese or some such, which is another bit of evidence for them being deliberately designed to look like cocks

what about the drops of white stuff that's on top of them

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

500 good dogs posted:

what about the drops of white stuff that's on top of them

that's Plinkey's Special Sauce

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im gonna barf

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

i think that's just fat because they've already been cooked even though they're still raw pink

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

If eating pigs in a blanket makes one a fat pig, well, I guess call me a cannibal

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

that's Plinkey's Special Sauce

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
:barf:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
whatever they are, it simply cannot be a coincidence that they were fashioned to look like cocks in cum sauce

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

vyelkin posted:

whatever they are, it simply cannot be a coincidence that they were fashioned to look like cocks in cum sauce

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it would honestly be less gross to find out they were actual Pig dicks or something

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

If eating pigs in a blanket makes one a fat pig, well, I guess call me a cannibal

If you wrap some lil smokes in crescent roll dough and bake em and bring em to a pot luck people will lose their minds for that poo poo like if you brought a croquembouche.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

drat usually I just wrap my weiner in latex yall some fat motherfuckers can't even *point to dilznick* without *pointing to pastry wrapped around dilznick as a buttery flaky crust*

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

You were banned and told not to interact with ghost dog, instead you have followed him around for 5 years making the same tired fat joke. That is deranged people poo poo. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

goons ftw

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

500 good dogs posted:

You were banned and told not to interact with ghost dog, instead you have followed him around for 5 years making the same tired fat joke. That is deranged people poo poo. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

do we know that he was following him and not just caught in his orbit?

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

do we know that he was following him and not just caught in his orbit?

:vince:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If you wrap some lil smokes in crescent roll dough and bake em and bring em to a pot luck people will lose their minds for that poo poo like if you brought a croquembouche.

This, but take a pickle, slather it in cream cheese, and wrap it in a slice of deli corned beef. Can be cut into bitesized pieces as well. Colloquially known as "Lutheran sushi".

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Azathoth posted:

This, but take a pickle, slather it in cream cheese, and wrap it in a slice of deli corned beef. Can be cut into bitesized pieces as well. Colloquially known as "Lutheran sushi".

The Midwest was a mistake

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

vyelkin posted:

For real. And that’s honestly tame compared to some of the food crimes those fuckers get up to

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

vyelkin posted:

the Louisiana purchase was the worst thing that napoleon ever did

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

500 good dogs posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cuttlefush posted:

im acting. i just went one more page in. this food is absolutely disgusting but it doesn't actually bother me.

plinkey made and ate this

lol they look like little dicks

Wow. The cum sweat is leaking out of the meat blanket. And this picture's hosed up, too!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Azathoth posted:

When we first moved to the Midwest some friends took us to the fair and were so excited for us to try those because it was their favorite fair food. There was also a long line for plain hard boiled egg on a stick. tbf to the Midwest though they do make bratwurst corndogs and Kringle

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

KirbyKhan posted:

Let willa keep her Leon free thread

you wouldn't think it with how often that dude and d&d in general can't be shut up about

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

HashtagGirlboss posted:

For real. And that’s honestly tame compared to some of the food crimes those fuckers get up to

One of my aunts has a crockpot meatball recipe that uses grape jelly as an ingredient, they rule.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
plinkeyy is a freak

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

goons be like: peanut butter AND jelly? that's loving disgusting

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Azathoth posted:

One of my aunts has a crockpot meatball recipe that uses grape jelly as an ingredient, they rule.

is this your aunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
goons be like im going to put no beets in the beet borscht lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Azathoth posted:

If you add a bottle of Heinz chilli sauce it really ties the whole thing together

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Azathoth posted:

:whitewater:

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
The best midwestern food bit is lutefisk at christmas.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this forums culture is broken! fix it!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

goons be like im going to put no beets in the beet borscht lol

I make borscht with beef stock but the idea of putting actual hunks of meat in there is disgusting to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Terminal autist posted:

The best midwestern food bit is lutefisk at christmas.

the piece of cod which surpasseth all understanding