Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

Nigmaetcetera posted:

If she's so tough how come she stopped posting, huh?

i want her to post again

she found a real man and doesn't need this SA poo poo anymore with you nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
is this where I place bets on goons beating each other up?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

unfortunately the toughest gbs goons keep trying to prove it by tearing their own heads off as a feat of strength, momentarily proving themselves the toughest before passing the torch to another

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Imma say probably everdraed

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Bad Purchase posted:

unfortunately the toughest gbs goons keep trying to prove it by tearing their own heads off as a feat of strength, momentarily proving themselves the toughest before passing the torch to another

I wish I could do that. Well, almost that.

If I could just push my head upwards enough to stretch every vertebrae apart just a bit so they pop nicely. That would feel so good.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nooner posted:

Who do you think is the toughest? who would win in a fight or like just like be the most hardcore? Is it you? Are you a bad enough dude to eat raw chicken and slam your fingers in a car door for fun? Get a prison tattoo of yourself giving a nice old lady the middle finger? Drink some Nyquil at 5:30pm on NYE??

I'm tempted to say it's me, but then I'd have to deal with regular challenges from fuckers* wanting to kick my rear end or cut me up a treat to prove they're the toughest. gently caress* that.

If you wanna be top dog, you have to (IMHO) be way tough, even then it's probably a whole lot better if you have a gang to back you up. But if you join a gang, then leave the gang or don't kill enough rival gang members or whatever, your own gang will loving* stomp you well.

Also most gangs are seriously racist.

Look! I fixed a number of grammatical etc. errors in Nooner's post (bolded)! Even though he's a tough old bird, he doesn't scare me a lot... well not as much as he used to!

* The swearing proves I'm loving tough, just not the motherfucking toughest fucker here.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BigBadSteve posted:

I'm tempted to say it's me, but then I'd have to deal with regular challenges from fuckers* wanting to kick my rear end or cut me up a treat to prove they're the toughest. gently caress* that.

If you wanna be top dog, you have to (IMHO) be way tough, even then it's probably a whole lot better if you have a gang to back you up. But if you join a gang, then leave the gang or don't kill enough rival gang members or whatever, your own gang will loving* stomp you well.

Also most gangs are seriously racist.

Look! I fixed a number of grammatical etc. errors in Nooner's post (bolded)! Even though he's a tough old bird, he doesn't scare me a lot... well not as much as he used to!

* The swearing proves I'm loving tough, just not the motherfucking toughest fucker here.

name checks out, my vote is for this one

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

does salmon have chickenella???? everyone has been asking this

This is a good post

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I am stronger than the average goose

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Pimpcasso posted:

I am stronger than the average goose

Liar

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm not exactly sure who the toughest is, op, but I do know it's not Three Olives.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized goon or 10 goon-sized horses?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
goons are already the size of a horse (weighing on average between 900-1200 pounds)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The only thing horse-sized about me is my big ol’ hog

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I'm not exactly sure who the toughest is, op, but I do know it's not Three Olives.

I dunno. He takes a lot of poo poo from some homophobic goons in GBS on the reg (I'm not judging goons who diss him for being a snob etc.), yet he still keeps posting.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL6ND8PfJQ0

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*Glass breaking*

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

teen witch posted:

name checks out, my vote is for this one

Thanks for the vote, teen witch. In my post, I did share my vulnerability, which of course is a true indicator of toughness, as anyone who's done time in a federal prison would tell you (I imagine). Big hairy muscular crims sharing their vulnerability with each other while lifting etc., touching. :biglips:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0FEFWNRJRQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2m43s

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My goon dad can beat up your goon dad

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Yeah well my goon dad is gay! so what

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Goon dad gay? So what

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
My goon-dad and your goon-dad were
Sit-tin' by the fire
My goon-dad told
Your goon-dad I'm gon-na set your flag on fire

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
I saw a wizard once and wasn't afeared
I think that makes me pretty tough

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you're reading this thread i'll fucken smash you

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
It's Nooner

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

I think it's me.

I've had 12+ concussions and never been KOed.

I've fallen through floor on 2nd story house fire. Self rescued, got out of the building cause I lost my helmet in the fall. Someone brought it out to me and I went back in. I've been burned and cut up too many times to count. I've subdued people on spice, blow, fent, etoh, etc.

Bounced clubs on and off for 17 years.

Other than bouncing I've never been in an angry altercation though. Never been shot or stabbed or anything, but I did subdue a drunk guy that pulled a knife, I was young and stupid and just lucky he wasn't super committed to using it.

BJJ Black Belt....Im not training regularly these days but I'm pretty big/strong so anyone who's ever grappled will understand what this is like.

Almost 20 sanctioned MMA fights. Winning record both amateur and professionally. Never been finished, all the Ls are judges decisions but one was doctor stoppage for a cut where I was getting my rear end kicked and bleeding everywhere.

I was still awake and going at it though.

Edit: I know posting a longass seriousish reply is wack, but I do take toughness mega seriously

JamMaster Flash fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Mar 14, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Hell yeah only a matter of time before this thread turned into GOON KING OF THE RING

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

Hell yeah only a matter of time before this thread turned into GOON KING OF THE RING

You're goddamn right

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh man we’re gonna have goon dads now? I wonder who mine is? :allears:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
The only concussion I have had in recent times (last few years) was when my ex got drunk and slammed my head into a doorframe. Then they passed out. I put a pillow under their head and finished cooking the Bolognese. I thought I'd pass out but it turns out the fear of falling asleep outweighed the desire to pass out.

Anyway, I struggled making words with my mouthhole for a few days and also got a weird acute form of synesthesia for a bit too. That was weird.

Concussions aren't as fun as pro football makes them seem is the moral of the story.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

JamMaster Flash posted:

I think it's me.

I've had 12+ concussions and never been KOed.

I've fallen through floor on 2nd story house fire. Self rescued, got out of the building cause I lost my helmet in the fall. Someone brought it out to me and I went back in. I've been burned and cut up too many times to count. I've subdued people on spice, blow, fent, etoh, etc.

Bounced clubs on and off for 17 years.

Other than bouncing I've never been in an angry altercation though. Never been shot or stabbed or anything, but I did subdue a drunk guy that pulled a knife, I was young and stupid and just lucky he wasn't super committed to using it.

BJJ Black Belt....Im not training regularly these days but I'm pretty big/strong so anyone who's ever grappled will understand what this is like.

Almost 20 sanctioned MMA fights. Winning record both amateur and professionally. Never been finished, all the Ls are judges decisions but one was doctor stoppage for a cut where I was getting my rear end kicked and bleeding everywhere.

I was still awake and going at it though.

Edit: I know posting a longass seriousish reply is wack, but I do take toughness mega seriously

caro was in a sniper duel

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

The only concussion I have had in recent times (last few years) was when my ex got drunk and slammed my head into a doorframe. Then they passed out. I put a pillow under their head and finished cooking the Bolognese. I thought I'd pass out but it turns out the fear of falling asleep outweighed the desire to pass out.

Anyway, I struggled making words with my mouthhole for a few days and also got a weird acute form of synesthesia for a bit too. That was weird.

Concussions aren't as fun as pro football makes them seem is the moral of the story.

Once after hard sparring at muay thai I came home like over an hour later than I was supposed to. Apparently I told my then gf I had forgotten what I was doing and had just been driving around aimlessly. Also told her I didn't remember training that night.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

JamMaster Flash posted:

Once after hard sparring at muay thai I came home like over an hour later than I was supposed to. Apparently I told my then gf I had forgotten what I was doing and had just been driving around aimlessly. Also told her I didn't remember training that night.

caro never sparred and was completely self-trained on youtube videos

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

jarofpiss posted:

caro was in a sniper duel

You don't have to be tough to be a retard in the wrong place

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

JamMaster Flash posted:

You don't have to be tough to be a retard in the wrong place

caro spent 3 and a half years hanging from his nutsack in a syrian prison, slowly spinning in circles because he wouldn't tell them who his CIA handler was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Mr. Bung posted:

The one who didn't pants poo poo himself.

I'm out