Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

Hello everyone, its me Sid! I have been on a hiatus from the website here, for over half a year! During that time I took up skateboarding, snowboarding and have done a bunch of reading, but most importantly for the purposes of this thread, I have conitnued making art! As many of you may know I suffer from complete aphantasia so when I close my eyes I am in absolute darkness, well more like a vacuum full of my voice and music and stuff, but I see absolutely nothing in my imagination, and for a long time I thought this made me incapable of making good art or unique art, generally with a reference I can make a neat picture but without, I always thought it sucked. Well, I started drawing some silly little Pokemon a few weeks ago, and they turned into me drawing some silly little Simpsons, and they sort of blew up on the internet and I have made over 30 of them now. So, where you come in! I love the Simpsons so I want to talk about it with people I love to talk to, and thats BYOB. I also am always gonna need new frames to paint, and I want to see the ones you want to see! I also would love it if anyone else who creates wants to make Simpsons fanart with me and alongside me!

You can click the picture here to visit my website, if you want to!

Feels like I’m wearing nothing at all

SIDS Vicious fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Mar 13, 2023

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

nothing at all! (nothing at all!)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hi Sid!

Your website is awesome -- Good luck to you!

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

SIDS Vicious

Thank you! If anyone has any scenes they really like please post them im running out of inspirations

Jinh

I love you sid and your paintings look great

thanks so much cda <3

Stoner Sloth

this might make a good scene Sid!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
homre simmons face crawling with spiders

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

SIDS Vicious

Stoner Sloth posted:

this might make a good scene Sid!

oh man thank you sloth this has some great shots

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

you drew the goku pants so in my mind you’re one of the most influential artists

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

the simpsons pic is great as well i love it

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

the blocking on the don't cry for me i'm already dead is incredible

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)