Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I gotta do my taxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

rotor posted:

weekend update:

my wife bought a can of these last year and i ate the whole thing one night while watching sg1

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

They're good as heck

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

PokeJoe posted:

Hmm I should make......garlic pizza dough

hmm?

wa

ha

ha

YES!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

PokeJoe posted:

They're good as heck

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Garlic tip of the week: if u gotta peel a lot, put the cloves in some bowls and jiggle the heck out of them. They gotta be hard sided bowls to bash them apart

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
lol thats a lot of garlic

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it is?

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Depends on the vampire.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

maybe not for dough, idk, i've never made it

it does seem like a lot though lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:ssh: it's also for my steak dinner tonight

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

best pizza from mod pizza:

garlic rub instead of red sauce, mozz, parm, asiago, chicken, spinach, roasted garlic, pesto

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Silver Alicorn posted:

I gotta do my taxes

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

little jones had his first baseball game this morning, then we went to a birthday party for one of his friends. i met some other parents, which was nice. i also played some two-player kirby with the boy, which is basically his favorite thing in the world to do. we're on the magolor epilogue, which he generally needs help with. after we finish this game, he wants to buy kirby star allies which ought to be fun

i'm not sure what i'm gonna watch yet tonight. 2001 is a strong candidate, but i feel like i just added some stuff to plex that i want to watch, but can't remember right now. so most anything could happen!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

when in doubt, Starship troopers

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

PokeJoe posted:

Garlic tip of the week: if u gotta peel a lot

good life advice, always peel a lot of garlic. you can never peel too much, but you can always peel too few

also just use the flat of your cleaver. smack!

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i remember the first time i made roasted garlic and it was really delicious so i ate way too much of it

hot tip: don't do that!

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i have bad news, you're at least 10% garlic by volume now

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

Fortaleza posted:

?? They stopped making the 240D in 1985, we’re prob talking about different things

e: ah ya, I mean the Mercedes not the similarly named Volvo

ahh then yes you are correct the 5 speed was RoW only. ray-jay made a turbo kit for the 4cyl and it supposedly it made a big difference but i've never seen one in person

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Not... great this weekend. Nothing specific, but the brain worms are kicking my rear end something fierce. One day at a time, I can do that.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Just woke from a huuuuuge nap

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

played dnd on a saturday. wtf.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Achmed Jones posted:

little jones had his first baseball game this morning, then we went to a birthday party for one of his friends. i met some other parents, which was nice. i also played some two-player kirby with the boy, which is basically his favorite thing in the world to do. we're on the magolor epilogue, which he generally needs help with. after we finish this game, he wants to buy kirby star allies which ought to be fun

cool

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Gnossiennes posted:

i remember the first time i made roasted garlic and it was really delicious so i ate way too much of it

hot tip: don't do that!

What happens when you eat way too much garlic? Because I feel like I’ve eaten entirely too much garlic but it sounds like I need to step up my game.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Sweevo posted:

mini school reunion tomorrow. not an actual reunion because those sound like a living hell, just me and my best friend meeting up with 3 other friends we haven't seen for ~25 years

i was worried this might be weird because these are people i haven't seen since we were 16 years old. do i still really know them or have they grown up and turned into people i won't like? but its odd how easily the old ways come back and after a while it was like nobody had changed at all.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

marathon woke me up :argh:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

my bloodwork came back and they don’t see a problem. time to take more ibuprofen i guess lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

fart simpson posted:

my bloodwork came back and they don’t see a problem. time to take more ibuprofen i guess lol

ibuprofen is real rough on your stomach, especially if you drink alcohol with it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

mrs wanted to try mario clash on virtual boy after watching me play and now shes been at it for 3 hours lol

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

tk posted:

What happens when you eat way too much garlic? Because I feel like I’ve eaten entirely too much garlic but it sounds like I need to step up my game.

machine gun toots

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
kiddo’s first birthday party was a success. mission for the rest of today is to sneak in a nap

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Achmed Jones posted:

after we finish this game, he wants to buy kirby star allies which ought to be fun

the end boss sequence is awesome

star allies is a little frustrating tho, basically you need the right combo of dudes for each stage and its not obvious sometimes

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Gnossiennes posted:

update: the leftover pasta is indeed delicious

further update: after a day and a half in the fridge, the leftover pasta is even more delicious :hai:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

my wife was out doing errands and my kid was over at her friend's house so i spent basically the entire afternoon playing dishounored 2

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
gonna try going outside today

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Beeftweeter posted:

ibuprofen is real rough on your stomach, especially if you drink alcohol with it

yep

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

that's why you should eat garlic instead

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Watching old episodes of Monstervision with Joebob Briggs and the commercials from 1998 are a real trip

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
still playin with this 3d pen thing, also eatin some cheese while im doin it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

got groceries, did laundry, made some pretty good buffalo wings. now high and playing lots of Boneraiser Minions

pretty good sunday :)