Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Leopard Normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Going to have the United States first debate from inside prison walls with Trump Vs. Tiger King.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Going to have the United States first debate from inside prison walls with Trump Vs. Tiger King.

with Ron DeSantis on telecon lmao

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Mozi posted:

Leopard Normal

House cat peasent

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Joe exotic wants to move to my home town when he's out and I've already seen dumbass chuds wanting him to be put in charge of our (accredited, respected) municipal zoo.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
Dim Bulb Traump look at him go!!

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Fartington Butts posted:

I'd rather vote for one of these

Milking The Tiger King: Join us for Professor Jordan Peterson's life-changing next chapter, with special guest Joe Exotic

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hardawn posted:

Tiger tiger 2 exposed America for what it is. Litigious sex pests muck racking each other for money.

Wait someone watched this? I think I turned it off after like 10 minutes.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
People loving Joe Exotic, a shitbag of human being, because he was on a terrible Netflix show has baffled me but then people loved Trump for The Apprentice, so I guess it's human nature. We can't expect Gen Z to be that much smarter than the rest of us in the end.

What I'm saying is that he'll win

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he should run a bipartisan campaign with carol baskins as vp

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

if joe exotic was really all that exotic they would keep him in a zoo, not a prison

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Replace Joe Biden with Joe Exotic

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Saalkin posted:

Wait someone watched this? I think I turned it off after like 10 minutes.

Like you don't also have trash hanging around as decorations, grow up dude

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

If he gets elected president does that mean I can run for tiger king

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I think Donald Trump should debate him and they both should be allowed to bring their favorite animal for moral support.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Deki posted:

Joe exotic wants to move to my home town when he's out and I've already seen dumbass chuds wanting him to be put in charge of our (accredited, respected) municipal zoo.

Wait, is he a conservative darling now? Isn't he a gay lion tiger tamer whose main claim to fame is a whole lot of crimes? I don't see him having a very conservative platform, beyond just "animal crime is now legal". Is that how you become a right wing star now? Doing crimes???

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Wait, is he a conservative darling now? Isn't he a gay lion tiger tamer whose main claim to fame is a whole lot of crimes? I don't see him having a very conservative platform, beyond just "animal crime is now legal". Is that how you become a right wing star now? Doing crimes???

No clue about how the conservative machine feels about him but my cousins and their dumbass friends loving love the guy and were legitimately excited to hear he wanted to come out here when he gets out.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Anybody the dirty woke liberals tar and feather is a hero to the republicans. Even Putin and the commies, the republicans like now because the liberals said he was bad.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

One time I was on a national work zoom call after tiger king came out the entire call was talking about the show and I was like 'oh yah Im from just a few towns over haha' and everyone started making fun of me, I should not have mentioned that.

county jails are crazy in OK and only the absolute worst people should be in them man, they're crazy. e; oh wait he is in atlanta now I guess.

mst4k fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Mar 23, 2023

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I am not a tiger. This king has no authority over me.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Just like one of his animals, he's trapped in a cage

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
despite all his rage he's still just a rat tiger behind bars

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
He's ruined the coolness of tigers by having some

Yeah he was a lovely owner but like, he of all people still managed to have tigers. I thought it would be hard to have tigers. I guess...I guess I'm just dumber than the tiger king.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Easier when you feel them and your staff expired cold cuts in their slave shacks

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I dont know, when I watched the series a little part of me, my inner Redneck, if you will, kept thinking it'd be cool as gently caress to have a tiger or ape pet.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Oh, so now there's going to be 2 presidential candidates running from prison?

:vince:

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Do they let you out if you win?

Is the sentence put on hold and you have to serve the rest when your term is done?

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Mar 23, 2023

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
You don't understand

How many Joe Exotic drag king acts there were in 2020

The year of digital drag was also the year of Tiger King drag

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Jesus loving Christ and this just came up on my Insta

I AM TELLING YOU JOE EXOTIC WOULD WIN, HE IS BELOVED

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqGg5_uvZXI

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

tbh all it would take for him to win would be to not directly deny that if the Tiger King becomes president that makes every American a tiger

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Bright Bart posted:

Do they let you out if you win?

Is the sentence put on hold and ypu have to serve the rest when your term is done?

No, they don’t let you out. Joe Exotic could at least try to completely pardon himself since his convictions are federal but pardoning yourself would definitely go to the Supreme Court.

Donald could only try to pardon himself for some of his crimes.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He's probably more progressive than Biden tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Just gotta remember that he had his mama sign for some of his scams. If you involve your mama in money scams, you're a piece of poo poo. Also killing those tigers.