Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Someone needs to whip you fuckers into shape, and I'm just the olives-based poster to do it.

My first actions as GBS moderator will be as follows:

⁃ Posting a new poll thread without a goku option will result in a 24-hour probation.
⁃ Drunk posting will be allowed, but all drunk posts must have a picture (taken by you) of what you're currently drinking. You must also kiss the label with your favorite shade of lipstick, and the kiss mark must be present in the picture. Failure to do so will result in a 24-hour probation.
⁃ Vtuber discussion will no longer be banned. It will, in fact, be mandatory to embed a clip of one of your oshis at the end of every new thread op. If you do not have an oshi you can just pick any vtuber that you'd like to spend a day baking cookies with. Failure to do so will result in a week-long probation.
- Any and all negative opinions expressed about olives will cost :10bux:
⁃ ClamdestineBoyster will be made IK of all political threads. I will decide which threads are political.
⁃ I will take a vow of celibacy until Lenin agrees to gently caress me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

the tl;dr of the op is:

I will immediately go mad with power and do stupid mod challenge poo poo that would make Abe blush

gently caress OFF FOREVER OLIVE LOSER

:maga:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

itry posted:

Change OP's name to olives nlack, please.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mod sass. Also, that's olives CLACK to you. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

aren;t you the hella covid guy. gonna have to vote nay on this one

Clearly hiding a zombie bite. You are hereby banished to the forest pending evaluation for zombonavirus immunity. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Devils Affricate posted:

Why should we vote for you instead of smugworth OP

USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST

Asking questions already answered in the OP. User loses posting privileges for 24 hours.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Some might call olives black a carpetbagger, but i say cspam posters should be welcome in gbs and promoted to levels of high authority

:hai:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

SAY YOHO posted:

How has no one said gas thread ban op yet?

Gas thread ban op.

Advocating for genocide. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Revins posted:

I need to buy some lipstick first then I'm okay with it I'll let you know

I'm not above buying votes with free lipstick, just FYI ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
y'all are the ones who keep bumping this poo poo off the 2nd page

you must really want me to take charge of this popsicle stand :q: