Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
does anyone itt eat rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

thunderspanks posted:

yes
tell your mom to eat less corn

I'm trying :(

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

lil poopendorfer posted:

What about tipping for carry out :madmax:

what about tackout do you not understand

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
it's when you tackout your dick and balls

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I only tip cops and judges

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

bloodysabbath posted:

I tip at least 15 percent to a waiter, bartender, etc. usually closer to 20. I’ll throw a delivery at least 5-10 bucks depending on how far they have to go to get the food.

gently caress tipping for pickup. It made sense as a solidarity move during the pandemic, but now that capital has determined the crisis is over, I’m not going to add an extra fee when I’m basically just coming to get my own drat food.

The people (and I use the term lightly) who justify their lack of tipping at sit down restaurants with “HURRR GET A DIFFERENT JOB” never seem to consider that if the staff takes their advice, who the gently caress is going to bring them their cheesy cheesy pork nacho tacos at Applebees or whatever the gently caress?

they might get a different job too if everyone gets takeout and doesn't tip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
What about topping