Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Mozi posted:

my favorite teacher in high school was an english/humanities teacher who was very good and everyone liked him

i gave him a copy of my favorite book when i graduated - Dhalgren, of course -_-;

i later heard he was fired for inappropriate relations with a student

Same except for the middle part.
Ended up seeing him again for the first time since high school when I went home for last Thanksgiving. Quick "hey" and nothing else because what can you say? "Hey Mr. (name), heard you banged a teenager, what job do you have now?"

I also had a really cool biology teacher in grade 12, he and his also-a-teacher wife were liked by probably drat near the entire student body and faculty. So of course they both got laid off the year after. That was well over a decade ago now though so they're fine.

But other than that I didn't have many standout teachers. Whooole lot of crappy ones, though. Eh but this isn't the thread for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU