Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Ultra Carp
You've got 5 left if my math checks out

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Obnoxious sig is obnoxious!! User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Don’t post with your signature on or whatever the hell that was. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Knock it off with the obnoxious signature. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

So this is just going to be a regular thing, huh? User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Vim cut it out with the sig shit

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You've been asked multiple times not to turn your sig on. I recognize it's different elsewhere but stop doing it here. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

Genesplicer posted:

Has been asked multiple times to turn that long signature off in GBS. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

Fluffdaddy posted:

Stop posting with your extra annoying signature in GBS. The mods and IKs have asked you nicely.

So if you do it again, I will probe you for 2 months everytime you do it. Its not funny and makes other people's forum experience worse. I'll give you a week to think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

You smoke two joints and then you smoke two joints and then you smoke two more
I wake up late and smoke a million joints before I step out the door

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Vim Fuego posted:

Uhhhh!

That's the lovin' sound!

Lol

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

UnnNNGH!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

You know, if you think about it, you'll realize that the LA riots weren't about Rodney King, they were really about the sweet free poo poo you could get looting... maaaaaan!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Escape From Noise posted:

You know, if you think about it, you'll realize that the LA riots weren't about Rodney King, they were really about the sweet free poo poo you could get looting... maaaaaan!

For some, it was :ssh:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

ninjoatse.cx posted:

For some, it was :ssh:

It definitely was for Sublime.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Skipping ahead from page 1 to say I would love to hang out at a brewery that played Spazz

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Sublime seem like a uniquely American problem to me. Like gun crime and health insurance. No one in the UK is worried about hearing a Sublime song or dying in a mall or becoming bankrupt because of an ear infection.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

the thing about the UK though is that 60% of the songs played are just Mr Brightside by The Killers

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Caesar Saladin posted:

the thing about the UK though is that 60% of the songs played are just Mr Brightside by The Killers

"IM MR BRIGHHHHULLLE" I say as I vomit a Gregg's steakbake down my dress white shirt outside Poundland after knocking back a few Carlings at Wetherspoons.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Caesar Saladin posted:

That’s ok though because it’s a good song

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
I used to go to a bar where one of the bartenders thought this 'metal' cover of Zombie was the most badass thing ever written, and she'd slowly head bang to it every loving night:

https://youtu.be/iHtggmLURmU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Disco Pope posted:

"IM MR BRIGHHHHULLLE" I say as I vomit a Gregg's steakbake down my dress white shirt outside Poundland after knocking back a few Carlings at Wetherspoons.

Umm............... m-mods?