Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol that's fair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Umps just miscalled a line drive fair that sure looked foul by a bit. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that particular gently caress up.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
https://twitter.com/LukeRocks2003/status/1658281329383882754

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Cardinals got unlucky when a hit clipped the 2nd base ump and cost Noot an RBI.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Taillon is uh not good

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Eeeesh Taillon

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Christopher Morel is cool and good and my friend

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/CubsZone/status/1658281970739167233

not a... not a good pitch

absolute cement mixer

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
:toot:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Cards offense looks like a juggernaut again. Arenado's homered in 4 straight games

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Hilarious how good Arcia turned out after everyone was skeptical about him winning the job out of camp and getting that (small) extension

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Arcia bomb

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

The Pussy Boss posted:

Cards offense looks like a juggernaut again. Arenado's homered in 4 straight games

they finally looked like what they were expected to in the preseason. the pitching is still very bad though

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Hilarious how good Arcia turned out after everyone was skeptical about him winning the job out of camp and getting that (small) extension

he used to be a pretty top prospect, i mean that ceiling isn't there anymore but being a useful everyday player is not out of the question

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Nice blannin' lmao

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Wowwww

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

burleson has been hitting the poo poo out of the ball but it's always caught

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Riles!

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Might not want to throw a mere get over pitch to Austin Riley on 3-0.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Braves taking out some frustration today

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

/!\ Position player pitching for the Red Sox /!\

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

the cubs are going to sweep this series

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

was rooting for Charlie to get through 7 but still, a pretty great start

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Probably the best Flaherty start since what, 2020? Idk

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
The mariners are beating up on Boston so hard that Manny Acta isn't sending runners on sac flies.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

nolan gorman is lowkey having a breakout season

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Texas just sorta emptying the bench huh

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
lol got here just in time for a classic cubs blan.

How the hell did we score four of Valdez???

e. Christopher Morel is beautiful and my friend.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Holy poo poo, Peña!

Earning that Gold Glove

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Belt tipping pitch by positioning, or first base coach can hear the pitchcom and relaying it to the hitter?

https://twitter.com/AndrewStoeten/status/1658289247579783172

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Lol Fulmer

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

BREGGY!!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Fulmer'd

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Has anybody told Ross yet that Michael Fulmer might actually just be bad and not to give him meaningful innings?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
yay Bregman

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

andrew knizner just hit a grand slam off a brewer position player pitching

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Dubon getting on base yet again set up that Breggy bomb.

Goddamn, just last season Dubon couldn't hit for poo poo. Now he's a loving monster. What the hell happened during the offseason that made him improve so drat much?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
As much as I like the outcome right now, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with Brad Keller. Dude can't find the strike zone, but the Royals are just hanging him out to dry.

Mike_V posted:

andrew knizner just hit a grand slam off a brewer position player pitching

Wonder if they'll bitch about that like they did when El Nino hit one.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

...! posted:

Dubon getting on base yet again set up that Breggy bomb.

Goddamn, just last season Dubon couldn't hit for poo poo. Now he's a loving monster. What the hell happened during the offseason that made him improve so drat much?

Spite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Holy poo poo catch of the year for Belli