Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
New keyboard, key caps, and mouse coming my way for the home set up. I have to admit, crapple keyboard and crapple mouse were not that good. Got some offerings from logitech and corsair. Headed my way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

U get that new pussy lip they advertising on the AM radio

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Why does he need gaming keyboard when he gave a Xbox???

Someone exposed him for not have the Xbox when he say he does

I do not believe his story and I have heard different

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I can't possibly imagine why your family was almost out on the streets during Covid.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I buy the $25 dollar specials on whatever and they usually last me 5 years or so? I think I've had my current keyboard and mouse for longer actually. They even got LEDs!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What mouse did you get? My favorite mouse is the Logitech m720 I think it hits the perfect mark for functionality and price point I have one I use for home computers and bought another to use for work because my employer won't provide anything better than basic junk and the added features such as multiple Bluetooth connections as well as a USB option make my life a lot easier

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What the gently caress is this thread about?

A copping spree?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

COPPING SPREE

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nooner posted:

What mouse did you get? My favorite mouse is the Logitech m720 I think it hits the perfect mark for functionality and price point I have one I use for home computers and bought another to use for work because my employer won't provide anything better than basic junk and the added features such as multiple Bluetooth connections as well as a USB option make my life a lot easier

I had a MX510 forever but a few years ago I copped a G502 on sale and I love it. A+ cop, would cop again.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
gently caress cops

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
I also went on a late night copping spree. Arrested three people and then ate some doughnuts.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Dial A For Awesome posted:

I also went on a late night copping spree. Arrested three people and then ate some doughnuts.

M-M-M-MULTI COP

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
A copping spree is when you grab a lotta T&A.
A cupping spree is when you grab a lotta ball.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Das Boo posted:

A copping spree is when you grab a lotta T&A.
A cupping spree is when you grab a lotta ball.

a coping spree is when i grab myself for a year straight :smith:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️🚔🚓☦️

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Why does he need gaming keyboard when he gave a Xbox???

Someone exposed him for not have the Xbox when he say he does

I do not believe his story and I have heard different

Source needed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I copped an MX Vertical last year. Makes a world of difference in the home office setup even though it looks weird and took some getting used to.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I copped an MX Vertical last year. Makes a world of difference in the home office setup even though it looks weird and took some getting used to.

Vertical????? My guy!

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Amazon now tells you how many stops away your packet is to increase dopamine.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Mouse came uncharged. Non crapple electronics 😩

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

drop cops gently caress 12

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

3rd tier hardware OP

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

MuadDib Atreides posted:

yea i love that poo poo

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what did you do with the old gear? still in the return window?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

GameStop guy

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

what did you do with the old gear? still in the return window?

Unfortunately no OP. The mouse isn’t compatible with my Mac. I’m going to have to sell the old keyboard. Should be simple as Mac products retain their value. Unlike like my junkbox which I can’t unload

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Sophy Wackles posted:

3rd tier hardware OP

The mouse is kind of junk I admit. The keyboard, however, is absolutely top of the line and with new keycaps will be typing up a storm. Much better than third-party custom keyCron junk or whatever the flavor of the week is. You simply can’t beat corsair for peripherals op.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ll buy your junkbox for $10 op

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
coppin caps while cappin cops :whatup:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

im in at $12

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

HE DOESNT OWN AN XVOX HE HAS YOU ALL FOOLED

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
went on a late night coppicing spree, now all my trees have a million tiny trunks coming in

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

A late night copping SPREE: sushi, sweet sake, and a nice pie

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MuadDib Atreides posted:

they've had that for like 4 years

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Peggy Edson posted:

they've had that for like 4 years

First I’ve heard of it OP. Guess I’m behind the times!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What the gently caress ever happened to spree? It’s like, starburst are ok or whatever but if you even say necco wafers are a reasonable substitute then your candyland is the slum version. :shrug:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What the gently caress ever happened to spree? It’s like, starburst are ok or whatever but if you even say necco wafers are a reasonable substitute then your candyland is the slum version. :shrug:

they sell them at the dollar store op

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

MuadDib Atreides posted:

First I’ve heard of it OP. Guess I’m behind the times!

I think it depends who the last mile delivery person is. I used to get those updates constantly but then I recently moved (no more than a mile and a half away) and I haven’t gotten it since. Might just be luck though, and that I haven’t really had to do many amazon purchases for whatever reason.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

buglord posted:

I think it depends who the last mile delivery person is. I used to get those updates constantly but then I recently moved (no more than a mile and a half away) and I haven’t gotten it since. Might just be luck though, and that I haven’t really had to do many amazon purchases for whatever reason.

My wife gets those updates on her orders but I never do even though we’re on the same family account. I don’t order much though so maybe they don’t deem me important enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Who cares as long as the still make shockers (f/k/a shocktarts)