Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
e = mc^2 is the rubik's cube of equations, so this begs the question: what is the rubik's cube of ai? how can ai disrupt the field of using a rubik's cube to feel smart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

Dijkstracula posted:

proposal: ai = mc^3, aka the rube's cubic

George
Nov 27, 2004

OzyMandrill posted:

here's a proof for you:

Volume = (4/3) pi r^3

see, there's p right there in the middle

that equation was actually my aha moment where I wanted to study math, when we did an acial rotation integral on a semicircle and simplified it down to that and I realized that all the bullshit I had been forced to memorize had poo poo backing it up. i was all in

George
Nov 27, 2004

comb that doughnut

George
Nov 27, 2004

Just make it happen. Pick a symbol and start using it. Make it one syllable and fun to write with a pencil.

The Greek letter Xi is pretty dope.

George
Nov 27, 2004

wide pi

George
Nov 27, 2004

pipi (pronounced like modern greek)

George
Nov 27, 2004