Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Let morel pitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

that wind must be just nuts today also THAIRO

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Hey Rick, got your Heineken and garlic fries right here!

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

goodness gracious

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Taylor Rogers getting his ERA down to 3.2 after the April he had is some good stuff

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

BCraw on the mound :lmao:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I used to enjoy position players pitching but, meh

just bring in Junis or whoever

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

anyway, nice to be above .500 again

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
DOINK!

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

The Pussy Boss posted:

Taylor Rogers getting his ERA down to 3.2 after the April he had is some good stuff

Glad he's redeemed himself somewhat. Loved what the Twins got out of him, and he's always been a chill dude. Plus, if you're gonna have twins on a team, they both gotta perform to avoid a heartbreaking separation

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Redeye Flight posted:

Well drat, the nap didn't work today. Almost did!

At least a series win snaps that nasty-rear end losing streak and puts us back at .500. Maybe the rest of the month will go more smoothly.

I think we've seen like a 25th percentile outcome for this offense so far. If the pitching is real/continues to dominate, the Twins are going to be drat impressive by the end of the year.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ESPN: “You know what was a big hit? That time they miced up Jose Trevino and Nestor Cortes during the All Star game and we got to hear pitcher and catcher communicate during ABs? Let’s mic up Trevino and spend an inning distracting him. That’s the same thing, right?”

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Clarke Schmidt has actually been decent lately.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Torres with his weekly brainfart.

Edit: It rules how Stanton needs every other game off and when he plays he loving sucks. Great trade all involved.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jun 12, 2023

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Stanton has like three or four insane hot streaks during the season and then hits like he's washed up the rest of the time

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Nodoze posted:

Stanton has like three or four insane hot streaks during the season and then hits like he's washed up the rest of the time

*1 or 2.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Not trading for Arenado was a huge mistake

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

this lineup is so loving bad.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Rizzo definitely needs like a week off but not having Judge around makes that hard when the rest of the lineup is being carried by Jake Bauers and Billy McKinley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

2-4 homestand against the lovely whitesox and redsox. The yankees are so bad. Volpe needs to go down but so does half the loving team lol