Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
every loving day man. every loving day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
there's always call avoidance OP. worked for me until I got caught :shrug:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Areola Grande posted:

if i dont answer the phone when it rings hacksaw jim duggan comes down through the ceiling and hits me in the head with a 2x4

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

*sighs in call center middle management*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy
before i got myself a management non phone job i used to rip my bong between calls

----------------

momey

barnold

:five:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

beer pal

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

barnold

put this in the loving guggenheim

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

lmao

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

barnold

when i go for an afternoon cup of coffee but i forget that the stupid rear end cafeteria closes the shutters at like 12:30 and i'm poo poo out of luck

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

FutonForensic

omg

deep dish peat moss

The secret I learned for Call Centers is that if you always go out of your way to answer other employees' questions in public chat channels and stuff they don't really care if you avoid calls and stuff and they just assume any time you're not "working" is time you're helping other people. But I live in The Land Of Call Centers, Phoenix Az so they knew I could just go somewhere else if they tried to make me do more actual work I don't know if this would work everywhere :shrug:

deep dish peat moss

barnold

hitler ought to get an F imo but hey it's your class not mine

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

barnold posted:

hitler ought to get an F imo but hey it's your class not mine

He got an A+ in Being a Rat Fink.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Jaguars!

barnold posted:

every loving day man. every loving day

OK, so the volcano isn't every loving day

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy

deep dish peat moss posted:

The secret I learned for Call Centers is that if you always go out of your way to answer other employees' questions in public chat channels and stuff they don't really care if you avoid calls and stuff and they just assume any time you're not "working" is time you're helping other people. But I live in The Land Of Call Centers, Phoenix Az so they knew I could just go somewhere else if they tried to make me do more actual work I don't know if this would work everywhere :shrug:

I guess that really depends on how well they track things, this would not work at all at my job. We have specific people whose jobs it is to do this(this is actually my job most of the time!)

but if that works for you then cool!!!

----------------

barnold

Jaguars! posted:

OK, so the volcano isn't every loving day

oh drat are you one of the people that stands on the side of the road in the hi-vis with the tripod thingy. i'm always wondering what they're lookin at on the road when they're out there doing that

Areola Grande

surveyors gonna survey

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

There was a byob adventure or thread or something about some item of Jaguars! Surveying equipment I think maybe but I might also have just made that up

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Jaguars!

barnold posted:

oh drat are you one of the people that stands on the side of the road in the hi-vis with the tripod thingy. i'm always wondering what they're lookin at on the road when they're out there doing that

yah, we look at pegs, fences, barge boards and other exciting things like that. And occasionally lamp posts where the reflector surround is just visible either side.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

There was a byob adventure or thread or something about some item of Jaguars! Surveying equipment I think maybe but I might also have just made that up

lol not that i'm aware of, but that's probably just as well because I wouldn't be able to not wreck it with a sense of cynical mundanity.

barnold

what the hell is a barge board. i'm gonna barge it

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

barnold posted:

what the hell is a barge board. i'm gonna barge it

imagine a board. now imagine a barge. now you're getting somewhere

Areola Grande

quoting a second time b/c I've been lolling about it for at least 48 hours now. the "put!" gets me every time :five:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Areola Grande posted:

quoting a second time b/c I've been lolling about it for at least 48 hours now. the "put!" gets me every time :five:

well thank you very much! i learned this from Alex Graham who is the master of such things https://www.alexngraham.com/comics.html

Jaguars!

Barge boards can be cool, although most are not this cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Jaguars! posted:

yah, we look at pegs, fences, barge boards and other exciting things like that. And occasionally lamp posts where the reflector surround is just visible either side.

lol not that i'm aware of, but that's probably just as well because I wouldn't be able to not wreck it with a sense of cynical mundanity.

if you're really a surveyor why aren't you asking the group more questions?